Chapter 8 Help

"I what!" Anna Beth screeches. "You feel these things because you have to do what your deal is." Kindle explains again after Anna Beth had told him every thing that Lucifer told her.

"So I have to kill people?" Anna Beth says again still alarmed. Kindle sighs and hugs he... Something he's been doing a lot and he's not to sure why. "No no no... Not people... Unfaithful men who don't deserve to live." He reassures her again. She sighs "If I do this will I more... Me?" Anna Beth asks quietly. "Yes." Kindle tells her squeezing her closer before letting her go.

Anna Beth is very uneasy about this but she agrees to meet Kindles 'friend' for help.

* * * * * * * *

1 week later

* * * * * * * *

"Jane?" Anna Beth shouts when she walks in Kindles front door. "Oh my god Anna Beth!" Anna Beth stands there shocked... Jane looks 5 years older than she did a week ago when they first met.

Jane smiles and hugs Anna Beth. "I didn't know Kindle was talking about you... I would have come sooner!" Jane says as she releases Anna Beth's waist.

"Jane... You look... Older." Anna Beth notes.

"Haha that I do! It's a gift really. I can change my age or how I look any way." Jane tells Anna Beth as if its the simplest thing in the world.

Jane seeing the wild look Anna Beth shot at her tells Anna Beth "It's an up side of not being human." Realizing what she means Anna Beth shakes her head.

Just then Kindle strolls in the door way. "Ah seems you two have met! Shall we begin?" He says politely. "Yes I believe we should." Jane said all ready heading toward the door, Anna Beth fallowing right behind. "Where are we going?" Anna Beth asks looking at Kindle. He gives a small smile "You'll see."

Something tells Anna Beth that its going to be an interesting lesson on 'revenge'.

An hour and a half later and 2 states over Jane finally stops the car. Anna Beth made a mental note to not let Jane ever drive again, and dizzily stumbled from the car.

"Ok so Anna Beth where should we start!" Jane said barely able to contain her excitement. If there was one thing Jane knew how to do it would be killing. "Um... How do I... How do I chose the person?" Anna Beth asks still stumbling over her words. "Well that's an easy one really." Jane says leaning against a tree. "You will just know." Anna Beth's brows furrow together at this news. "What do you mean 'I'll just know?'" Jane shrugs "You'll feel it." Anna Beth groans. Who would've known being a ghost would be so freaking challenging!

"Another thing you need to figure out is your signature!" Jane says smiling. Anna Beth can literally feel the excitement and happiness coming out of Jane. "Now Jane you must explain everything remember." Kindle says from a few yards away, observing.

"Ok your signature is like... When you complete a 'job' or whatever you want to call it you will leave a mark, or signature. Some even do it by the way of killing... Of course you already kind of have a signature..." Jane rambles on until Anna Beth silences her. "Jane you were rambling." Anna Beth says stretching her arms. "Oh sorry, but may I suggest that you rip out their filthy cheating hearts." Jane says emphasizing the word 'cheating' while making her hands show what she means even more.

Anna Beth finds herself smiling at this... she did want all men to know how it feels to have your heart ripped out. "Hmm... I'll do it." Anna Beth tells Jane who's excitement now is flowing through every pore.

"Alright lets go find us a filthy pig."

A/N

Ok I did it! I have finished chapter 8 sorry it took so long guys :(

Hopefully chapter 9 will get done faster (pray I won't have so much homework)

So what do you people think of Jane coming back? She definitely has a darker side that has shown it self, but come on she's the devils kid! Isn't she suppose to be evil?

Oh and what do you feel on Kindle and Anna Beth's friendship?

PLEASE TELL ME!!!

-Elwen :D

Vote

Comment

Vote

Comment

Vote

COMMENT