Chapter 2

Xiao Zhan was lying on the couch, scrolling through his phone when he heard a knock on the door.

He headed towards the door to check who it was.
As he opened the door, he was greeted by the sight of an young handsome man.

Xiao Zhan unconsciously gulped at the sight

"Who are you? " Xiao Zhan asked.

"Move aside. " Wang Yibo replied.

"Wha---" Even before Zhan could complete his sentence, Yibo slightly pushed him aside as he entered the house and dragged his luggage behind him.

"What the fuck are you doing? " Zhan shouted in anger.
"Leave right now, or else I'll be calling the police. "

"You must be Xiao Zhan. " Yibo said.

"Do you know me? " Zhan asked, confused.

"Well, not actually. But I'll be your housemate from now on. " Yibo said in a calm tone, as he settled on the couch.

"What the fuck? How the hell can you be my housemate? " Zhan asked, frustration evident in his voice.

"I signed a contract with Ji Li. He needed money and I needed a place to move in. Thank you, for not paying the rent. " Yibo said sarcastically.

"Ji Li, you bastard. How dare you? " Zhan fumed as he dailed Ji Li's number.

"Hello" Ji Li spoke.

"You bastard, how can you do this to me? " Zhan yelled.

"I'm soo sorry, Zhan. I was in urgent need of money. " Ji Li said in a apologetic tone.
"Just adjust with him for a few days. Or else, use your trick to make him run away. " Ji Li suggested.

"Right, it's time to use my trick. I can't share my belongings with a stranger. " Zhan said as he ended the call. He had a evil smirk on his face as a train of dirty thoughts ran through his mind.

Zhan walked to the couch and sat next to Yibo.

"Sorry for earlier. I'm Xiao Zhan. " Zhan extended his hand for a shake.

"Wang Yibo. " Yibo shook hands with Zhan.

"You're hot..... Want me to turn on the AC? " Zhan asked eyeing Yibo.

"I'm fine. " Yibo said in a calm tone.

"But I'm not. You're fire is burning me. " Zhan said as he bit his lower lip.

'So, this is how you made the guards run away. But, I'm not stupid, Zhan. ' Yibo thought.

"That's good then, we can melt together. " Yibo said, with a naughty look on his face.

"What? " Zhan's eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly recovered.
"You're soo funny. " Zhan playfully smacked Yibo's arm.

"So are you. " Now, it was Yibo's turn to smack Zhan's arm, which took Zhan by surprise.