Chapter 9

"Wang Yibo... You fucker.... Come here right now before I destroy this entire building... Wang Yibo, you asshole, come out... Wang fucking Yibooooo... " Zhan searched for Yibo everywhere and waited for him for a week, but when there was no hope of Yibo's return, Zhan rushed to the Agency's Headquarters and started throwing stones at the building, shouting and cursing Yibo.

"Xioa Zhan, what are you doing? " Yubin rushed out with his men to control the fuming Zhan.

"Call Yibo, right now. Or else I'm going to fucking destroy this entire building." Zhan shouted and he threw another stone at the building breaking one of the windows glass.

"Xiao Zhan, calm down. Let's talk inside. " Yubin tried to convince Zhan.

"Call the fucker first, or else I'm going to kill you all. " Zhan was uncontrollable.

"But wait! How did you get back your memories? " Yubin was confused now.

"Do you think your fucking hypnosis has the power to control my brain? " Zhan shouted at Yubin. Yubin was shocked at the revelation.

"Zhan, if you listen to me, I'll definitely let you meet Yibo. " Yubin said. Zhan calmed down a bit at the mention of Yibo.

........................................................................

"Wang Yibo, you nincompoop, what all am I supposed to do just for you? " Zhan cursed Yibo as he walked out of the Agency building.

"Xiao Zhan! " Someone called him and he turned to see who it was. There stood a man, in his early thirties, staring at Zhan.

"What do you want? " Zhan was fed up with meeting people like this.

"I'm Su She. And I'm here to escort you somewhere. " Said the man named Su She.

Su She

Su She

"What if I don't want to go? " Zhan asked.

"Well, I wouldn't have any other choice left, so I'll have to kidnap you. " Su She said.

"You're here to kidnap me, yet you act all decent. " Zhan chuckled as he walked towards Su She's car and sat in.
"Let's go. " Zhan said.

........................................................................

After a drive of about 20 minutes, they arrived at a huge mansion, guarded by many guards.

"Is this where your boss live? " Zhan asked.

"Yes. " Su She replied as he lead Zhan inside.

"Welcome, Zhan. " There came a man, who looked quite familiar to Zhan.

"Wait! Aren't you the head of the mafia, who escaped from the law, Mr. Zhu Zanjin? " Zhan asked the said man.