Chapter 5

"Zhan.... Wake up. " Yibo gently caressed Zhan's soft cheek in order to wake him up.

"I'm still sleepy, Yibo. " Zhan whined as he pulled Yibo to bed, nuzzling against Yibo's warm chest.
Yibo chuckled at his cuteness as he held him tight, placing kisses on his forehead.

"Did you forget about our date, Zhan?" Yibo's words made Zhan sit up straight on the bed.
Yibo had promised to take Zhan on a date to an amusement park, which Zhan wanted to visit from a long time.

"Ah-- no, no. Another 10 mins, Yibo. I'll take a quick shower and be right back. " Zhan said as he rushed towards the washroom. He was about to enter the washroom, when he stopped on his tracks.

"Why? What happened? " Yibo asked Zhan.

"Yibo, I just had a dream, where I and you were bathing together. How I wish my dream comes true. " Zhan said turning back to look at Yibo.

"Two minutes already passed in that 10 minutes of yours. " Yibo said looking at his watch.
Yibo for sure wanted to accept Zhan's offer, but he was afraid that they might be late and he didn't want to ruin their first date.

"Okay, okay. I'll be right back. " Zhan whined as he locked the door behind him.

........................................................................

They both arrived at the amusement park, where Zhan became a 3 year old kid, jumping around clapping his hands and getting excited over everything that he sees. Yibo's heart races at this sight and the only thing that runs through his mind and each and every nerve of his body is the word MINE.

They both enjoyed to the fullest, experiencing different kinds of rides and munching on all the yummy food. Yibo never let go of Zhan's hand, as he was afraid of losing this kid in the crowd.

"Happy? " Yibo asked Zhan, once they finished playing all the games and rides.

"No... " Zhan shook his head as he pouted.

"Why? Do you still want to ride something? " Yibo asked cupping Zhan's face.

Zhan nodded his head as a huge smile plastered on his face.
Yibo chuckled.
"What's it? What else do you want to ride? " Yibo asked.

"You. I want to ride you. " Zhan said smirking. Yibo backed off as his ears turned beet red. Zhan laughed looking at the embarrassed Yibo.

"Shall we go home now? " Yibo asked Zhan.

"Woah, Yibo... You seem to be in an urgent. Does that mean I can ride you? " Zhan asked laughing.

"Shameless. " Yibo said as he walked off, leaving the laughing Zhan behind.

........................................................................

"How can you do that, Yibo? " YuBin shouted at Yibo, when Yibo said that he revealed the truth to Zhan.
"Are you out of your mind? I never knew that an elite agent like you was also like any other people, who's lovesick. " YuBin said shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, Bin. But I want to hide nothing from Zhan. " Yibo said in a determined tone.

"Well, I really want to meet that boy now. How did he turn this cold hearted prince into a love fool? " YuBin laughed as he sighed.
"But you gotta be careful, Yibo. You know, they aren't any ordinary--- "

"I know, Bin. And just know that I'm not ordinary either. I'll protect Zhan at all costs. "

........................................................................