Chapter 11

"Zhan.... " Yibo trailed off.

"Well done, Special Agent Xiao Zhan. " There came another voice and a handsome looking man appeared behind Zhan.

"Park Seo Joon?... " Wang Yibo said in disbelief.

"Yibo, my boy! How are you? " Seo Joon waved at Yibo.

"What are you doing here? And Zhan?" Yibo looked shocked.

"Yaah Yibo! Be prepared. I'll deal with them first, you're next! " Zhan glared at Yibo.

"Opps! I'm not involved in this. " Seo Joon raised both his hands.

"Xiao Zhan! How d-dare you.... " Zanjin tried to get up but a kick soon landed on his stomach.

"How dare you threaten me using Yibo's name? " Zhan yelled.

"Ouch!... Ah... B-But, when d-did you become an a-agent? " Zanjin asked.

"Hmmm... Maybe when I was in Switzerland?!... " Zhan said as he chuckled.

"When did you go to Switzerland? " Yibo blurted.

"Why do you need to know that? " Zhan retorted.

"You can't do this, Zhan. We had planned to go there for our honeymoon. How can you go there without me? " Yibo said and Zhan wanted to facepalm. He started turning into a red tomato.

"Guys, can you discuss this later, please?! " Seo Joon asked.

"You betrayed us, Xiao Zhan. " Su She shouted.

"When did I even form an alliance with you? " Zhan mocked.

"Boys, what are you waiting for? Kill them all! " Su She shouted as he hurried towards the wounded Zanjin.

"OhOhhh! Not soo soon, Su She. " Zhan said pointing his gun at Su She's forehead.

"Do you think we came here without a backup? One wrong move, you'll all die in just a in a blink of an eye. " Seo Joon glared at the men.

They all gulped in fear, dropping their weapons and kneeling with raised hands.

"That's good. You just escaped death. " Zhan said.

Yibo smiled looking at this side of Zhan. It was quite funny for Yibo to see this side of his little horny bunny.

"Wang Yibo... What are you smiling at? " Zhan asked Yibo.

"You look sexy, Zhan! " Yibo complimented and Zhan blushed.

"Shut up, Yibo. " Zhan said.

"Make me... " Yibo said as he winked at Zhan.

"Maybe the drug that they fed you is losing effect. " Zhan said as he moved towards Yibo untying the ropes. Zhan's face was soo close to Yibo's that he could feel the other's breath. But Yibo's eyes was just fixed on one thing, that pink soft cotton candy.

"Why don't you drug me again with your lips----" Yibo trailed off as he heard someone clear their throat.

"Boys, we aren't done yet! " Seo Joon said looking everywhere else except these two.

Zhan blushed as he looked away, but Yibo's eyes was still fixed on Zhan's face.

"Comrades! " Seo Joon shouted and about 20-25 armed men, rushed in, each pointing their gun towards the gang members.

"Take them all. " Seo Joon ordered and soon they were all taken away.

Four men rushed towards Su She and Zanjin and two of them dragged Su She away and the other two helped the injured Zanjin walk.