Invitation

Vincent's POV

The wolf maid pour tea in my cup as I am sitting on the sofa while lirzlyth is sitting across the small table I'm another sofa

"Thank you" I thank the maid before she leaves "so what do you to talk about lirzlyth?"

"Do you know the festival in towerfall!? There's a  lot of things to happen in that festival! A lot of stalls to shop in, a lot of food! And carnival games! The festival will span for 3 months! Isn't it great!" Lirzlyth said excitingly

"Oh you mean the towerfall festival, that happens every decade... And it will happen this year huh?" I said while my hands is on my chin

"I want to go there!" She looks at me smiling

"Huh?.. you what? You want to go there?"

"Yes! I want to go there! With you!"

I was taken by surprise... Why me?

"Umm.. but why me?"

She pouts "I just want to enjoy a festival with you, is that wrong?"

But why me!? Of all people!? What about that wolf beastman maid!?

"Wait wait wait.. lirzlyth.. can't you go with someone else?"

"W-well I can but..." She suddenly looks sad..just looks like a sad child...that's does it... Fine! I'll be with her!

"Fine.. I'll go with you" I sighed and put my hand on my face

"Yay! Thanks Vincent! You really are a good friend"

Seriously... Whatever is with this dragon girl.. I just don't want her to be sad or lonely... For some reason I think I'm actually take a liking to her...wait what am I saying!? This isn't the case! Maybe I just seeing her like a lil sister! Yah that's it!

"Well then! A 3 weeks from now! We will go to the towerfall festival! I'll be in your care!"

________________

Lirzlyth's POV

-later that night-

"Miss lirzlyth, that man from before" the wolf maid Aisha walks at me "you like him aren't you?"

" you remember the story of the healing mage of adderiviel right?"

" The old story, the healing mage who was killed by the owner people he cared about.. and the gods destroys the kingdom of adderiviel by freezing  because of it..." Aisha said looking at me

"Yes...  But that's not what really happened" I smiled at her "you can rest now Aisha.. thanks for the good work"

Aisha bows and leaves the room, thinking about what I just said.. that's not what really happened..

The real story is... The healing mage.. Julian.. is the first person I love.. I'm very young back then..20.years old..I can still remember his face... Even after 500 years...He died because of human greed.. all those envious people.. who killed him...

All people knew that the gods punish the kingdom by killing everyone in a the cold... But the truth is...

I.. I murdered all of them... Using the dragon orb..... A magic item to transform my self to a dragon...since I can't transform into a full one normally just like my father, but with the help of the orb.. I transformed..

Because of the pain I felt.. rage swallows my mind... I froze everyone using my freezing Ice breath... Everyone... Even the children.. I know Julian would never forgive me because of that... Never... I regret it...

And then.. Vincent... He looks a lot like Julius... But only his looks.. not his personality... But.. they both had a very warm heart..both ready to do their best to heal another person..

That is why... I fall for Vincent as well...

I can feel my fave burning up, I'm.getting flustered because of that thought... I like vincent as him.. not because he looks like Julian.

They are different people...I know it.. but I can't help it, when I see Vincent I see Julian.

I sometimes question my self because of that... Is my this feelings I feel towards Vincent... Genuine...or is it because I think he's Julian?...

TO BE CONTINUED