First Meeting

(Aiden's point of view)

Beep Beep Beep! Ugh it's time to wake up already. We are 2 months into school and so far it hasn't gotten any interesting. The only fun part is getting to meet girls and using them for sex. They should know that i dont really like them and that I'm jiust using them for their goods. I got up and brushed my teeth and took a shower. Then i went into my closet and decided to wear black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with my varisty jacket. I put on my vans and headed downstairs. I moved out about 7 months ago because i am now a senior and i want my privacy. I live in a huge house with my 5 friends : Troye, Matthew, Nick, Harry, and Andrew. We have all been very close since we were younger.

"Good morning", Troye says. "Good morning", I say back. Since we were the only ones at the breakfast table, we sat down with our bowls of cereal and started talking about hot girls at school. Soon the rest of the boys came down and we all quickly ate our breakfast. While Andrew went to go get the keys, the rest of us got our bags,phones,and wallets. The ride to school was normal, us listening to the radio while on our phones. We parked in the parking lot and we all sighed as now it was time to enter the definition of "Hell on earth".

Harry and I headed to our English class since we have that class together. On the way to class, I saw some hot girls looking at me and decided that a little flirting won't harm anyone. We finally got to English class and Harry and I took our seats and the teacher started her boring lesson. I just layed my head down and began doodling on the desk until i heard the door open. Not caring about who it was, I didn't stop to look up, until i heard a sweet and angelic voice. I looked up and saw a girl with hazel eyes and brown wavy hair standing there. She was so pretty. "Ah you must be Aria Hemmings, the new student", my teacher said. Aria nodded her head and went and sat down next to Harry. That lucky bastard I thought thought to myself. During class all i did was stare at Aria. "Aiden what's the answer to the question?", my teacher asked me. "I don't know and i don't care", I said. The teacher glared at me and she looked like she was about to go off on me, she should be used to it by now. But she knew better than to go off on me, I am the son of billionaires and the owners of this school. My parents are Deekshaa Clifford and Michael Clifford. The bell rang and we all got up to leave, I used this as my chance to go talk to Aria. "Hi i'm Aiden", I said, holding out my hand for her to shake. She shook my hand and responded telling me what her name is. I looked at her schedule and saw that she has 5 periods with me and lunch with me. I walked her to our next class and i saw her getting glares for the girls in the hallway. I've never done this for any other girl, so why her?

The rest of the day went by pretty quick and i saw that Aria had already made several friends. Some were snobby popular girls who i've had sex with, I hope they don't tell Aria about thier experiences with me but then again why do i care how she thinks of me? The other friends she made were some girls in between the popular and nerd zone. She also became friends with half the football players.

After getting home and doing my normal things, I went to bed thinking about Aria. She isn't like all the other girls. She's beautiful and her voice is so beautiful. A part of me couldn't wait to use her and the other part of me was telling me that I can't hurt her. That's weird, I usually don't care whether i hurt girls or not. I pushed those thoughts to the side and decided to get some sleep.