Party Time!!!

(Aria's point of view)

"Omg you look so pretty!", Summer screamed as I walked out my bathroom. I said thank you and we both got straight to doing our makeup and hair. I was wearing a golden tight dress that ended above my knees, I had on smokey eyes, and I curled my hair pinning up the sides. Summer was wearing a red and black tight dress with her hair in a bun with light eye makeup on. When we both were satisfied with our look, we went downstairs to meet up with our brothers and Josh. Blake didn't like the idea of me going to a party but Kayden and Alfie promised to watch me. "You look so hot", Josh said when we got into his car. Josh and I were in one car and Summer and my brothers were in the other. "Thanks", I said while leaning and kissing his cheek.

We got to the party and the music was blaring with couples snogging each other and red cups everywhere. We walked inside and I spotted Aiden and Lia. They walked over to us and we waited for our brothers to come. Once Summer and my brothers were here, we started hanging out and meeting up with other friends. Kayden got a little too drunk along with Alfie while Aiden and Josh stayed sober. After 15 minutes Josh asked me to dance with him and I agreed and we got on the dance floor. We were having so much fun but I could still feel Aiden staring at me. "Hey baby, I have to go do something real quick, I will be right back, just go to your brothers and wait." He said as i nodded. I walked back over to my brothers. Summer and I got into a deep conversation about who is better, One Direction or 5SOS.After about 30 minutes, I realized that Josh wasn't back yet so I started to go look for him. I walked upstairs and got to a room and I heard his voice coming from the inside. I opened the door and I felt a pang of pain inside when i saw Josh having sex with a blonde bimbo. "Jo...Josh." I whispered while tears fell down my face. He looked up at me and told the girl to stay there and he walked up to me.

(Aiden's point of view)

I was acting like I was enjoying the party, I was focused on Aria and how pretty she looked. After about 15 minutes, Josh went over to her and whispered into her ear. Honestly I don't like him being so close to her and I don't want him to hurt her. I know I shouldn't be saying this because I hurt girls but some part of me just feels like I need to take care and protect Aria. She looks so fragile and delicate. Having all these thoughts sin my mind, I didn't even realize that Aria was on the dance floor with Josh. She looked so beautiful, the way she moved, sh'e so perfect. I saw Josh whispering into her ear and then I saw him leave, Aria then came back and sat with us. I looked at her and saw she was getting anxious because Josh had been gone for a long time. I watched as she got up and walked upstairs to look for him.

I decided to take my mind off of her and I turned my focus on Lia who was looking super hot so I walked up to her and we started making out. It felt wrong but right now I needed some sex, I had gone 9 weeks without sex, only for a girl who already had a boyfriend. "Wanna go upstairs to a room?" I asked Lia. "Of course I do.", Lia said as she started leading us upstairs. We got upstairs and all the music had died down so we didn't have to yell anymore for people to hear us. We were about to go into a room when I heard Josh and Aria's voice in the other. I told Lia to wait for me and I went over to the room beside the one we were in, I saw the door was open so I decided to see what they were talking about. "How could you do this to me?" , Aria asked and I could tell she was crying. "I did this only because you never wanted to have sex with me, I'm a boy, I need a partner who can pleasure me in every way, not with just kisses", Josh replied. "So you were only using me for sex?", Aria asked heartbroken. "Not really, well actually yes.I knew that you were the hottest girl in school and I knew that every guy would compete just to get you, so I decided that I want to be the first one to get you.", Josh replied with no shame. I knew it! That bastard was just using her! "YOU ASSHOLE! I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SPECIAL, YOU LITTLE COCKY ASS BITCH!YOU'RE SUCH A MANWHORE!' she replied, I peeped inside and saw her hitting him.

He quickly grabbed her hand and pinned her up against the wall. He started running his hands up and down her leg while she tried to stop him. "I'm not a fucking man whore, we have been through this before, I told you to have sex with me but you said no, so stop complaining." Josh whispered as he started kissing her neck and jawline. She yelled for him to stop but he kept going while she tried to break free from his grasp. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked in and turned Josh around and punched him in the face. "You sick bastard!", I yelled as I punched him again. I told Aria to go wait in the room next door and she left the room. Josh and I continued to fight and it was obvious that I was winning because all his hits were nothing compared to mine. After I saw that he could no longer fight, I stepped away and looked at his bloody body, he was bleeding everywhere and I didn't feel sorry for anything I did. "Fuck off. If I ever see you near Aria or even looking at her, I will cut your balls off and feed them to you. You're so stupid for loosing such an amazing girl like Aria"., I said while turning to leave. The blonde bimbo he was having sex with was trying to help him out and I gave both of them dirty looks before leaving the room.