You Can't Leave Me

(Aiden't point of view)

It's been 5 months since the incident and guess what day it is today? It's graduation day. This is the day that I'm leaving hell and moving on. Aria hasn't talked to me once in the past 5 months. I wish I could go back and start over.

I stood in line waiting for my name to be called out. "Aiden Clifford", the principal said. I walked up and with a huge smile on my face and took my diploma. I can't believe that I'm graduating. I walked off the stage and saw my parents. They were so proud of me. I ran and gave them a big hug since it had been a long time since the last time I saw them. I sat down in my seat and waited for Aria's name to be called. "Aria Hemmings", our principal called out. I looked up from my lap and Aria walking on stage. She looked so pretty with a huge smile on her face. I remember when I used to be the reason for that smile and now I'm not. I shook my train of thoughts and saw that Aria was no longer on the stage. I frowned and looked around, I saw her sitting in her seat, talking and smiling with Summer. "Class of 2014, we're going to miss you.", our principal said, with a huge smile on his face. We all cheered and threw our hats in the air. I looked at my parents and they called me over and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"Honey, where's our future daughter-in-law?", my dad asked looking at me. my face quickly dropped and I looked around for Aria. I can't believe that I actually told them about Aria. I saw her with her family and Summer. I glanced at my parents and they knew exactly what I was talking about. I ran over to Aria and Summer. "Why are you here? Leave before we end up doing something to you.", Kayden said, looking very mad. "I just want to talk.", I said calmly. "Come on, we're leaving.", Blake said while grabbing Aria's hand. They turned around and left. Summer was still standing there. I grabbed her hand and took her aside. "Summer, I know you hate me because of what I did to Aria, but you have to believe me. I love her alot and I want to make everything better.", I said while feeling tears threatening to spill. Her face softened. "I'm sorry but you're a bit too late. Aria is on her way to the airport. She's leaving for Australia tonight.", she said in a soft voice. I felt like my heart shattered, right then and there. "Well can't you please convince her to come tonight for the party?", I said still having some hope left. She sighed and said, "Fine, I will try." I don't think I have ever felt this happy. I quickly thanked her and went to set up my plan. One way or another, I was going to make Aria mine.