Worst mistake ever

(Aiden's point of view)

"A-Aria", I croaked out looking at her while she was crying. She didn't even wait, she turned around and ran downstairs. I quickly got up and put on my clothes and ran out the door. I didn't even care about the bimbo that was laying in my bed right now. I ran downstairs and I saw Summer and Aria leaving. I was lucky that I got there in time. I grabbed Aria's wrist and stopped her from leaving. She tried to get out of my grasp but I'm stronger than her.

"Aria. Are you ok?", I said watching her turn around. Her makeup was all messed up cause she was crying."Hey,hey, why are you crying?", I asked pulling her closer to me so that I could hug her. I was stood in shock when she pushed me away. "Don't.", she said moving away from me. "Aria. What's wrong? Did I do something?", I asked her because I honestly didn't know what was wrong."Don't you dare act like you don't know.", she said calmly. Her and Summer walked towards the door and they were about to leave until I beat them to the door and slammed it shut. "You are not leaving until you tell me what's wrong.", I said stubbornly. "Aiden move out of the way.", Aria said trying to keep calm but I could tell she was loosing it."Aiden just mov-.", Summer said as I interrupted her. "No!, I want to know what's wrong.", I said. Aria sighed and she started speaking or more like yelling. "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG? MAYBE IT'S THE FACT THAT I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU!", she yelled in frustration. I wish I had prepared myself for that answer. "You're in love w-with m-me?", I asked in shock. "Yes. You lead me on and now when I'm prepared to tell you that I love you, you are over here sleeping with another girl.", she said in a quiet voice. I felt so bad. "I don't know how I led you on. I always thought we were friends...I just have always wanted you to be happy after what happened with Josh. I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you. Like everyone knows me, I'm a player. I don't fall in love.", I said, letting everything sink in. "Yeah....I wish I kept that in mind before falling in love with you.", she said giving me a sad smile. Summer grabbed her hand and ushered for her to leave. "Well anyway. Don't worry about it. I'll be fine.", Aria said while handing me my house keys and leaving.

Summer glared at me before leaving and I closed the door and went straight to my room. "Babe...are you ok?", the bimbo in my bed asked me. I don't even know her name and i forgot that she was still here. "Just leave.", I told her going near my window and I saw Aria and Summer standing outside her car. "Ok, but are we stil-" "I SAID LEAVE NOW!", I yelled throwing and breaking a photo frame. I grabbed the photo frame off the floor and saw that inside it was the photo that Aria had gifted me. Its was from when we went to the carnival. I sighed when I saw that it was broken and I turned around to see the bimbo quickly putting on  her clothes on and leaving and I swear she called me a bitch before leaving. I looked out the window and saw Aria in Summer's embrace and she was crying her eyes out. She was so heartbroken and it was because of me. I was so angry at myself.

I just sat in bed thinking and I didn't even realize that it had been over and hour and a half and that  Nick and Troye had walked into my room. "Aiden...You ok?", Troye asked sitting on the corner of my bed. "She loves me...", I mumbled. "Who loves you?", Nick asked. "Aria, she loves me and now she's heartbroken because of me. It's all my fault. She's so fragile and precious and my promise to myself was to make her happy and make her feel loved again but I am the one who hurt her...I hate myself...", I said looking up at them. "HEY GU- WOAH, Why is Aiden crying?", Matthew asked while walking in with Harry. I didn't even realize I'm crying and the more shocking part was that it was over a girl. Troye gave me a small smile and looked up at them and said 3 words that would've never described me before. "He's in love.", Troye said. "That's impossible...Aiden doesn't fall in love.", Harry said. "Yeah, that's what I thought.", I murmured looking down at my lap. Nick explained the whole story and Harry and Matthew stood in shock. "Wow bro. You actually love her. I think you should  go and apologize.", Harry said. "I can't she hates me.", I said while putting my face in my hands because I could feel the tears that were ready to spill. "Well....GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS? PIZZA AND GTA 5 TIME!!!", Matthew yelled, obviously trying to lighten up the mood. Nick slapped his arm and I looked up and chuckled. I got up and prepared myself for a night with my boys.