I love him?.....yes, I love him

(Aria's point of view)

I sat in bed thinking about how cute Aiden looked when he got possessive. I was actually scared when he got up to face Evan beause he looked like he was ready to kill him. I don't know why Aiden got possessive, maybe it was because I just had a breakup and he doesn't want me to get involved in wrong relationships. He' s such an amazing friend, I can't believe I'm about to say this but I have fallen in love with Aiden. I called Summer straight away. "Hey Summer.", I greeted her. "Hey. What's up?", she responded. "Nothing can you come over? It's really important.", I told her hoping she would say yes. "What happened?! Are you ok?! I'm on my way.", she said all in one breath. "Summer calm down. I'm fine. I just need to talk to you.",I told her to calm her down. "Ok I will be there in 10.",she said and then hung up. 

*10 minutes later*

"Hey Summer. Come on in." She came in and we sat down on the couch. Thankfully my brothers weren't home. "So what's so important that you called me over while I was in the middle of watching the Where We Are movie?", she asked while going into the kitchen to grab food and a drink. I followed her and to be honest I was really nervous. "Well....um...", I said not knowing how to tell her. She turned around and walked closer to me. "I know that you did not call me over here just so you can stand here and stutter, so speak up.", she said threateningly because she knew something was up. "Well....I love him.", I said not making eye contact with her. She quickly put her food on the counter and ran to me. "Love who?!?! OMG this is such exciting news! Who is the lucky guy?!?! Wait.....is it Aiden?!?", she asked looking so excited. I slowly nodded and then she gave me a huge hug. "AHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOVE HIM!!!!", she screamed.

"Love who?", a familiar voice from behind asked. We turned around to see Blake and Jessica standing there. "Um...", I said, turning to Summer hoping that she wouldn't tell. She obviously didn't get my hint. "Aria has fallen in love with Aiden!", she squealed. I sighed and closed my eyes, great now my bother knows. "That's great!", Jessica said while giving me a hug. Blake walked closer and I surprised by his response. "I think you should go tell him before it's too late. I noticed how much time you have been spending with him. I know for a fact that he will keep you happy.", Blake said while smiling at me. I just hugged him back and Jessica was already texting my other brothers. Blake pulled away and looked at me, "Go tell him. Right now. I bet he feels the same way." I quickly nodded and took Summer with me.

We drove to his house and I was feeling so happy. Nothing could go wrong now, or so I thought. We pulled up into the driveway and I rushed to the door. I searched in my bag for the keys that Aiden had given me a long time ago. I finally found it and I rushed inside and up to his room. I opened the door and I saw Aiden, but the sight wasn't pleasant. I could feel the hot tears in my eyes and they were threatening to spill anytime. "A-Aria.", Aiden croaked out. I didn't even wait for him, I ran straight downstairs to Summer.