Ugh Tutors!

(Aiden's point of view)

I got home and I don't know why but I was just so mad. I dropped my book bag down and i slammed my room door. "Aiden! Are you ok?" I heard Troye yell as he began knocking on my door. " Yea, I'm fine", I lied. To be honest, i don't know what's wrong with me. Just seeing Aria with Josh and knowing that she belongs to him makes me mad. Now the stupid principal is making her tutor me. Ugh! Can this get any worse?

Today is Monday and my weekend was pretty boring. The guys and I just stayed at home. I honestly don't want to go to school because I don't want to see Aria with Josh. But it's too late because Andrew just parked in the school parking lot and the first thing I see when I get out is Aria. "Damn. Look at Aria, she looks so hot.", stated Andrew who was standing next to Harry who had the look of lust on his face. I glared at them and just pushed past Matthew and Nick and just left. Throughout the day, I tried ignoring Aria and it worked except at football practice. She had to wait until I was done with practice so we could go back to my house to study. After practice, I came back in front of the school to meet Aria there but I saw that Josh was standing there with her. I groaned and walked towards them. I got there and Aria asked if I was ready to go. I just nodded and mumbled a small yea. "Hey man you better study and do nothing else with my girlfriend.", Josh joked. I laughed back and promised that I won't. I told Aria that I'm going in the car and I left to give them some privacy. Honestly, I just didn't want to see them kissing. 5 minutes later, Aria got in the car and we left. The ride to my house was pretty normal. I turned on the radio and  One Direction came on and I heard a scream. I turned to look at Aria and saw that she was sitting there with her hand over her mouth while she was trying not to freak out. " Sorry. I just really love them alot." Aria said while blushing. I just smiled at her. She sang along to 'Once In A Lifetime'. She had such a pretty voice. "You have a really good voice", I told her. She smiled and mumbled a small thank you. We got to my house and I was so thankful that the boys listened to me and left.

(Aria's point of view)

We got to his house and I could instantly see that he lived with room mates because Andrew told me that they live together. The house also looked like a boy house. I sat down and he told me he would be right back. After 5 minutes he came back in sweatpants and a white shirt. Damn....he look  so hot. I shook the thoughts away and said thank you when he handed me a coke can and some chips. Once he was settled,we got straight to work. I knew he  wasn't paying attention to me because I could feel his gaze on me. Oh boy, this is going to be a long 2 hours.