Be Mine?

(Aria's point of View)

We walked in and the music was so loud. I was actually getting a headache. I looked around to see my brothers and summer already going to get a drink. Gosh they can never get enough of beer. I look towards the dance floor and saw Aiden standing there. I felt tears brim my eyes. I can't believe in 3 hours, I would be leaving all this to go to Australia.

"Hey, Aria! Come over here!", Summer yelled. I walked over and saw Aiden giving Summer a weird look. Hmm...I have to ask her about that.

It's been almost 40 minutes and this party isn't getting interesting. I walked over to Summer to tell her I was leaving. "Hey summer. I'm getting bored. I think I'm gonna head home and get some sleep before going to the airport."

"NO! You can't leave! Stay", Summer said quickly. She's been acting so weird. I nodded and sat down. All of a sudden the whole house went dark and it became all quiet. Then there was a light that was shining on the stage, I looked up to see Aiden. My heart skipped a beat just seeing him. He began to speak.

"Sorry to interrupt the party. I just have something very important to share. Not long ago, I made a huge mistake in my life. I met this girl and I screwed it all up. I let her walk away from me when she was supposed to be mine. Now that might sound very possessive, but I don't like seeing her with any other guy. My friends made me realize what I was actually feeling. I realized that I was in love. Now, you guys not believe me but I honestly am in love. Yea I know a guy like me doesn't fall in love but I guess it just happened. Aria.....I love you."

(Aiden's point of view)

My hands were shaking as I finished my speech. I looked up and saw tears in Aria's eyes. She walked closer and my heart started beating faster. She came up to me and gave me a tight hug, like she never wanted to let me go.

"I love you too Aiden.", she said looking up at me. Everyone in the room started cheering and Aria leaned into kiss me but I backed away. She looked at me with confused and hurt eyes. I just nodded and took her outside. I looked at the time, it showed 11:59. In about a minute Aria would officially be mine. Everyone else headed outside. Then my surprise finally appeared. The words "Will you be my girlfriend" were lighting up the sky. Aria turned to look at me and said "did you actually just ask me out with fireworks?" I nodded. She didn't say anything but we just kissed. This all felt so right. My lips on hers. She pulled back and said "I thought players don't fall in love"

I chuckled. "I guess you changed me. Summer and Aria's brothers walked up to us and I seriously thought they would be pissed. Summer went and gave Aria a huge hug while Blake gave me a hug. I stood in shock. He pulled away and gave me a small smile.

"So I guess you're not going to Australia....?" Alfie said. Aria shook her head no. Blake walked up to me and grabbed my collar.

"You better not hurt her this time." He said. I gulped and promised that I wouldn't. We all decided that we would ditch the party and go somewhere.

We pulled up to the restaurant. Aria looked at me because she knew that this is where we came for dinner before. We walked in and ordered a table for 7. Ironically we got the same waiter. When we were ready to order our food the waiter walked up to us and I could tell that he was staring Aria up and down.

"Hey man. Stop looking at her.", I said calmly.

"Why? She doesn't belong to someone. She's out in the open for everyone to look at.", he said

I looked up at Aria and smiled and said, because she's mine.....for real this time."(If you read the whole book you would understand why I said this.) Aria nodded and smiled.

I felt complete. Everything was perfect.

A/N : WELL THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! Hope you guys enjoyed my story. I had a great time writing it.