Ch. 1

I just want to say I do NOT  own any of the Percy Jackson or Harry Potter characters except for the ones I make up. And I'm probally going to spell something wrong so sorry in advance.And this is after the giant and wizard wars.

    Percy's POV

   Me, Jay, and Annabeth were having a 3 way duel. When we heard the signal for dinner. So we put away our  weapons and walked over there. On the way Jay and Annabeth were talking about if there were going to be any announcements at dinner.

   When we got there Annabeth walked over to the Athena table and Jay and I sate at the Poseidon table. Jay is my half-sister. She is by blood Hades and Persephones daughter, but when she was born Persephone gave her to Poseidon. She dosen't remember him. She grew up under the sea with Dad. Dad gave her power over water so she controls the dead and water. She's pretty powerfull. when she was little Hades stole the Master Bolt and she got power over lightning  from it.She also has the blessing of Hestia so shes controls fire.Shes the goddess of the elements and death.

    When everyone sat down Chiron stomped his hoof( he's a centar).We all fell silent.He said ," we have an important anncement. You all know the world is not just made up of mortals and animals.Well now we would like to introduce to of the most dangerous species to each other. You and wizand/witches. we all started murmuring about them. When we stoped Chiron continued," we will be sending Percy Jackson, Annbeth Chase, Jay,Connor  and Travis Stoll, Clarisse La Rue, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, anf Frank.If you are one of those 12 demigods after dinner report to the Big House rec room.

************************************************************************************************************

Annabeth's POV

   When we all got there a lot of us brought food with us because we didn't have time to eat. Most of us were eating pizza and for some reason Percy brought with him a slice of pure blue pie. Its not unormal for him to eat blue food, but why pie?

   When chiron got in the rec room  we stopped talking and continues eating. He started talking, "you 12 will go to the wizarding school" he said we just stared at him wondering if this was a joke. "where is the school?" i said. "England, Its called Hogwarts you will attend half the year with them learning as much as you can about there kind and some of them with spend the other half with us.' Percy spoke "do they know were coming and how are we gonna get there?"

   ' Yes and by pegasi. We will met at 7 in the morning at the stabels. Only bring 2 bags. Now go to ytour cabins and get packed." We all left and went o our cabins to pack and we all we talking about what it was gonna be like.Then when we were done we all headed to the campfire.

************************************************************************************************************

 I edited some so reread it.