Ch. 4 Training and the Stoll Brothers attempt to get revenge

Jays POV

       It was Monday At 6:30 in the morning. we were getting ready to train the wizards. Me and Percy had just went back to camp to get some armor and weapons for the wizards. We were deciding who would teach wich weapons and to wich house. We decided me, Hazel and Percy would teach Gryfindors sword fighting. annabeth and Frank would teach archery to Ravenclaw. Clarrise,Jason, and Piper would teach spear and dagger fighting to Huffelpuff. Connor, Travis and Leo would teach how to make weapons and traps to Slytherin.

     The 3 of us were waiting to start but we were still waiting on a few people. When they arrived Percy said " were gonna teach you to sword fight.grab a sword and try to find one that feels right."  once they all had swords a guy said" how are you gonna teach us if you don't have weapons?"  Percy brought out riptide Hazel grabbed her spatha and i grabed my sword out of my enchanted messanger bag. My sword it silver so it can kill monsters and wolves. Its shaped like riptide. i said "whats your name" "Harry Potter" " Ok Harry do you want to go up against meHazel or Percy? Take your pick." He thought about it."You" The three of us smirked.. " you might want some armour."  Percy said. " theres some over there" i said pointing with my sword. He grabed some and some one waved their wand and the armour strapped its self on.  And he said" dont you need any?" i shook my head." and mo wands every body  put the wands on this table." "what table." 'This one" I pulled one out of my bag and set it down " wands"They all set them down.

 I said "you ready or or are you gonna chicken out" " this gonna be easier than fighting Voldemort sword on wand." said Harry." oh contre never judge a book by its cover and never under estimate a Greek or Roman."

        We started sparing I might a well have been fighting a child of aphrodite, no offense to her but her kids arn't much of a fighter.We spared and sriked but i blocked then easily. I wasn't evin sweating. Harry on the other hand was sioaked with sweat and was cut and bruised. I wacked his helmet and he feel over and didn't get up but i saw his eyes shacking from the wack. i said " you done? or do you want me to wack you again?" He shoke his head. i thought not. now get up." I put out my hand he took it. He said "how are you not tired? " I laughed."Seriouly?that was so easy. Lets hope your better witha wand than a sword.'Percy was snickering and Hazel was trying hard to noty laugh.and we continued with the lesson. It went pretty well. But when it was over every one was drenched with sweat. The 3 of us wen't Hazel and Percy were a little and i wasn't at all.

Harrys POV

     When a girl younger than me beat me and she wasn't even tired it was humiliating!!! And i"ve killed a basilisk with a sword in the chamber of secrets. And she wasn't even breaking a sweat! She had no armour and none of my strikes hit her. It was so embarrasing i almost died of humiliation and heat exhaustion. The rest of the lesson was really hard and Veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrry  tirering.

     Every one was drenched with sweatexcept the demigods they must be used to it. Tomorrow we have Archery. Then  spear and sword. And then weapons and traps. Right noe we have an hour break to get a shower, change robes, and get to your next class. I have divination with the demigods and Hermionie and Ron.When i got up there the demigods wereup there wearing t-shirts and shorts or jeans.All of them were wearing orange t shirts that saw Camp Half-blood with a pegasus.

     When Ms. Trewally walked in she said" you are in grave danger!' and pointed at 2 of the demigods, the brother and sister. Jay, the one that i fought and Percy. All the  demigods laughed. " whats so funny you are going to die!" "Lady all of us have been in danger our whole lives!!!" they continued laughing.

Percy's POV

    When she said we are going to die we laughed . Fast forward to when jay says "lady we have been in danger our whole lives!" She pointed at Me and said "you will drown!" Then toJason " you will be electrocuted!' then to Hazel you will be buried alive!' Before she could continue she stopped at the looks on our faces. We were trying hard not to laugh, we couln't help it we burst out laughing but the bell rang time for lunch. When we got there Travis and connor were already there and they had a hude pie like dinner table huge when we walked in it was in there hand and they trew it at Jay It missed by a mile! She ran up to them and kicked their troats and ran behind them and kicked the backs os their heads so they did faceplants and landed in pain angels. They yelped and said "this is just to hard! Its impossible to prank you!" And she smirked "youd better believe it because its true." and we sat down for lunch.