Ch. 2

Harry's POV

   We had all just gotten to Hogwarts. We were in the great hall sitting at our regular table. We were joking about our 1st year. When McGonagol stood up and walked over to the eagle podium. And she said " we will be getting some vistiters this year," and I thoughtseriously I thought were gonna finaly get some peace."  12 of them will be staying with us for half the year and 12 of us will stay with them for half of the year." Hermione raised her hand and said" who are they exactly proffessor?"  McGonagle replied" how much do you know about greek mythology?"

A while later... After we found out how they are we started to talk about what they will be like and what they will look like. when the talking died down she continued "They will not back down from a fight and they are very proud.And do NOT screw up our image."Dean raised his hand and said"when are they gonna be here?"She checked he watch ans said" in 8 minuets. Now walk outside... NOW!!!! 

***************************************************************************************************************Jay's POV

   It was 6:45 AM all of us were here except Drew and the Stoll brothers. I bet Drew was still packing and the  Stoll brothers were "Borrowing" some stuff from the camp store. Finally they showed up Drew had 4 bags (  I bet 2 were make up) and the stoll brothers  had misceviuous grin on there face wich is normal. And Chiron came over and said,' Drew only 2 bags, and what did you do this time?' the last part to the stoll brothers.

  When they said nothing he sighed and said " get on pegasus everyone 2 per pegasus only. ANd the chariot is only for the bags." with that we all climbed on a pegusus Percy and Annabeth were on Blackjack , The stoll brothers were on Porkpie.Frank and Hazel were riding Arion Hazels horse. I was on my pegasus ,a gift from Poseidon,named Bailey. She is all black with a black, like Blackjack except  her ears are tan.

    We all set off on our way to Hogwarts.

************************************************************************************************************

Percy's POV

    The school was a castle! It was huge not Olympus huge but still huge! We saw people coming out of the school and we landed and waited  when they saw us they looked awwed.  A lady  Chiron said was named Proffesor McGonagle steped forward and said" Welcome demigods will you plese tell us your name weapon of coice and who your godly parent is. whos first?'

   "I am" some people gasped i have no idea why," Hi Im Percy Jackson I'm the son of Poseidon and my favorite weapon is this," I pulled out Riptide and some people laughed untill i uncapped it and it sprang to its full form. I capped it and said ' whos next?" Annabeth went, then Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo ( he shot fire into the sky and set himself ablaze),Jason,Clarisse, Connor, Travis, and then Jay.After we asked if we could go explore the castle. She said ok. And off we went.