I've Had Enough

*(Y/N)'s POV*

"(Y/N)! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, NOW!" Alan, my boyfriend, yelled up the stairs.

Great, what did I do now? I did all of my 'chores' and more! I decide to wait a little bit to see if he'll forget about me.

"(Y/N)!!" He screamed again, this time stomping up the stairs, getting closer and closer to my room.

He got to my door and kicked it open to see me, in a gray t-shirt, skinny jeans, and a ring that has metal teeth and an iceberg blue eye on my left index finger, curled up with my knees to my chest in the corner of by bed on the verge of crying, because I knew what would happen. 

He stomped up to me and grabbed my upper arms very hard. Alan yanked me out of my room and threw me down the stairs, hitting every single one either with the back of my head or my face. He came down the stairs and crouched in front of me to look at me, but I had my face buried in the hardwood.

"Look at me," he said to me harshly. 

I kept my face buried in the floor. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up, making me wince in pain. Every hot breath he made, I could smell alcohol drowning it. I looked at him straight in the eyes, as did he. He just smirked and dropped my head on the hardwood, I let out a groan in pain, but I needed to move. 

But as soon as I shakily got to my feet, he came out of the kitchen with a serated steak knife. oh no, I thought. I started visibly shaking as he came towards me raising it slightly. He lowered it and grabbed my neck and started to choke me slowly.

"Pathetic, just pathetic," he spat at me while I was getting tunnel vision. 

He pushed me to a wall and held the knife to my stomach for a second, relishing the moment. He smirked and stabbed me. I gasped in pain and shock. 

He actually did that. He hasn't gone this far before. 

As I gasped he stabbed me again in the same spot. This massacre happened for another 5 minutes, leaving me with 10 small, shallow stab wounds. Thank god he didn't stab deeper. I was being held up by his hand around my throat.

"You pathetic whore, you never do anything right. Ever," He hissed as he let go of me. 

I dropped to my knees with a thud and falling to my side. The pain was unbearable, there was pain shooting from the stab wounds like an automatic being shot unlimited. He looked down at me and smirked at me, then just left me to die.

I held my stomach and got up, with the help of the stairs by my side. I guessed that he went to the pub to get blackout drunk and not remember anything so I couldn't report it. I went up the stairs to the bathroom and got wrap bandages for it. I was finishing wrapping my 10 stab wounds, when I looked at my forearms. 

Cuts. So many cuts.

This happened often, every day actually. He cuts me to make it look like I'm cutting myself. I'm actually surprised that I didn't die from blood loss. But I am pretty pale, almost white. I sighed and went to my room. I packed my camping backpack full of clothes and everything that I needed, like a toothbrush, toothpaste, and wrapping bandages. 

I zipped it up and opened the window and pushed it out, it landing with a thud on the grass. Great. All I need to do is get out of here. I went to my bedroom door and walked out and down the stairs. He wasn't here, good. I slipped on my (f/c) colored converse and grabbed my black hoodie and put it on. I opened the front door and walked over to my bag and picked it up, slinging it over my shoulder as I walked. 

After about 10 minutes of walking, it got dark, so I decided that I would find a place to sleep for tonight. I wasn't going to sleep in an alley, that would be a last resort. I walked up the street to find a house that drew me to it in a way, so I walked up the driveway and onto the porch. I knocked on the door lightly. 

I immediately regretted it once I knocked, but I didn't hear anything except... wait.. crying. No, that was sobbing. I knocked a little harder and waited patiently. I heard something being set down and a sniffle. After that, I heard footsteps coming closer to the door and the turn of a lock. The person opened the door and...