Problems

I saw him drinking. A lot. I felt the knife in my front pocket and exhaled loudly. Anti took one look at him and disappeared to who knows where. I was about to go to the library, when I heard Chase crying. I stopped and heard him crying for a few minutes, then something being set down. I turned around and went to him to see what was wrong.

I entered the dining room to see him downing a glass of whiskey and looking at a framed picture. I felt a tinge of sadness pull at my heart when I saw this. I walked up to him and pulled up a chair in front of him and sat down, Chase looking up at me with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes. I looked at him with eyes that said, 'what happened.' He hid his face from me by looking down to the picture again, but that made him cry more. I pulled me and my chair towards him until my knees touched his and sat down. I looked at him, then the picture, then the whiskey, then his hat on the table. I was still confused as all hell, but that didn't matter. I wanted to make Chase be happy.

I didn't know what to do, so I pulled him into a hug and let him cry into my shoulder. This was getting a little uncomfortable, so when he stopped crying, I pulled away from the hug and held him by the shoulders so I could see him.

"What is wrong, Chase," I asked him with compassion and worry in my voice. He sniffed and sighed.

"Are you sitting down," he asked, looking right at me with a sad smile. I stood up and sat back down, crossing my legs and leaning on the table with my arm on it.

"Now I am," I said, trying to be serious.

"Good, I'm going to tell you why I was crying, but I may cry at a part because this is sensitive to me, okay?"

"Go for it,"

---One Chase Backstory with crying and hugging later---

"Wow," I said, stunned that his bitch of an ex would take away his children because of his JOB?!

"Yeah, but mine's not nearly as bad as yours," he said with a fake smile. I could see right through it, though, but I didn't tell him that. I got up and pulled him up as well.

"Where does she live," I ask him with the sweetest voice I could muster up.

"W-why do y-you want to know," he asks, stuttering. I smiled at that and what I'm going to say.

"Because..."

"Because what," he asks while furrowing his eyebrows. I took a deep breath and pulled out my knife from my pocket and opened it.

"BECAUSE I'MMA KILL A BITCH!!!"

He jumped back at me screaming and probably because I had a knife in my hand. I laughed and told him that I wouldn't do that, and he calmed down. I put my knife away and tell him to go to bed. He nods, and I start to head upstairs. I was about to take the first step on the stairs, when I get stopped. I turn to see Chase looking at me with puffy eyes.

"C-can I sleep with you," he asks, "But only if you say it's okay. It's, just, Marv and Jackie are staying for some reason and they are taking the couch." I raise an eyebrow and he explains who Marv and Jackie are. I slowly nod at the explanation. He ends the explanation and waits for an answer.

"Yes, you can sleep with me."

He starts to head upstairs with me. Both of us are blushing really hard. We enter and he comes up to me. I turn to him and he's still blushing. He was about to say something but I shushed him. I heard something and I didn't know what it was. I heard it again. It was someone coming up the stairs. I look to see who it is. It was just Schneep drunk and tired. I close the door and turn to him again. What he said is still rocking my brain to this day.

"(y/n)," he asks while wringing his hands.

"Yes Chase," I say. He took a deep breath and let it out.

"Ever since you came to me for someplace to crash, I've always liked you. (y/n), I love you."

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. His face went from shyness, to heartbreak.

"I understand if you don't like m-"

I cut him off by kissing him. I felt fireworks in my stomach, and my face go hot. I never wanted this to end, but we humans have to breathe. We parted for air.

"I love you, too Chase. And no one can ever make me stop loving you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist and we kissed again, but, little did we know, Anti was watching the love confession, and he wanted me to love him. We went to bed and I had no dreams through the night.