Jiren x human reader

Description: Being at the tournament of power you meet many powerful people and a certain Pride trooper take a liking to you.

No-ones pov

You grinned before picking up a laughing Goten "Come on Goten let's scope out the competition!" Goku chuckled at you both and walked along side you.

Looking at Vegeta you saw him trying to escape from Cabba. You giggled until you walked into someone yelping you backed away "oh I'm so sorry!" 

You looked at the person and froze "oh no he's hot!" Blushing you held out your hand "hi I'm y/n I'm sorry about bumping into you!"

Toppo nudged Jiren and he sighed shaking you hand "pride trooper Jiren and it's fine" giggling you looked at your team and smiled "well it was nice meeting you Jiren hope to fight you!" Hugging him you walked away.

Jiren froze his grey cheeks tinting pink after you hugged him "y/n huh what a beautiful name"

Timeskip

You groaned as Kefla slammed you into a wall "Y/N!" Your team yelled with worry standing up on shaky legs your e/c eyes narrowed and you breathed deeply coughing up a little bit of blood.

Focusing all your energy in your body your ki exploded with power. Saiyan like armor made of ki appeared on your body. 

Forming a blade in your hands you let out a battle yell pushing her back slightly. Before slamming your full body weight into Kefla's side.

Multiple sword appeared around you and you stared at her with a glare "you hurt my family and cheated by fusing"

Growling lowly you pointed the sword at her "now suffer" and each one hit her.

She was out of the tournament and you cheered while panting. Falling to your knees as your energy left you.

Feeling someone pick you up you turned and saw Jiren smiling you pat his chest "I know you would help" 

He grunted and helped you back to your teams stands. Turning around you kissed his cheek causing him to blush.

"Thank you my hero~".....

Edited on Monday 26th August 2024