C is for Chremastisophilia

C is for Chremastistophilia
Chremastistophilia is being aroused from being robbed or held up

...

Natalie sighed in boredom as the last customer trickled out of the quaint electronic shop she worked at. She was the only person on shift so she was able to slack off, knowing nobody checked the video feed, like ever. Glancing at her phone she opened her reading app and opened the series she had been reading. Tony can like get it she thought to herself as the main character robbed the store with his girlfriend and basically saved her ass.

She thought to herself  what it would be like to have a man have her back like that.. Not that she wanted to rob a store or anything but something about being robbed got her all hot and bothered. Fuck, a year ago before her and Marcus broke up they would mess around with role-play after she told him about this personal fantasy of hers. She thought it over and wished they had stayed together. They had a brief romance that ended just as soon as it started. She barely remembered the mans face. He was the only man she felt comfortable telling about her fantasy and he had accepted it with open arms. But that was a year ago..

Getting back to her book she imagined what Tony would like look. If it was her dream hero-or more so villain, he would be dark and handsome... or maybe boyish in masculine. Perhaps he would be clean shaven and have sharp features and bright blue eyes... or maybe a devilish smile and liquid brown eyes. She rather liked a man with a stubble though, the way his whiskers would tickle her sensitive folds as he ate her out was very stimulating.

She was so focused in her thoughts she didn't hear the ring of the door as someone entered. She didn't notice the person walk up next to her or even the raise of a gun to her head. She only realized his presence when the sound of the trigger clicking echoed in the quiet room. She stood still, not bothering to turn at the realization even a quick movement could set whatever fucker was behind her off. Despite the circumstances, her fantasy was happening and her pussy was wet. His voice was off, almost sounding strange, but it was deep and monotone. She couldn't help but want to beg him to take her right then and there.

What would the man think if she swooned? It wasn't that weird right? She trembled in anticipation but the man probably though it was fear. Just as well, he probably was ugly as fuck and had a small dick. She waited for directions. They usually wanted the cashier right? She felt the gun nudge her towards the cashier and she went to it. Opening it quickly she started grabbing the money when she felt the hand on her ass. She shivered and let out a moan. The man didn't comment and instead pushed her so she was face first on the counter of the cashier. She didn't comment as he felt over her pussy through her leggings. She didn't fight him as he rubbed her through them harder and she knew her wetness could be felt. She hadn't worn panties today, not thinking anybody would know anyway. Her things were not dry yet from the washer and she didn't want the panty lines to show. The man paused a little when he felt how wet she was and she stifled a sigh of satisfaction.

"Your.... wet" he said confused. She didn't respond and he rubbed her harder and she squealed out. She wanted him to pull her pants down and have his way with her but her fantasy also wanted her to fight back.

"Stop..." she moaned out as she struggled back pushing him away from her unsuccessfully. He was strong and all male as she felt the hard planes of his body behind her. He grabbed her by her neck and she almost had an orgasm. She loved rough play... and she knew her fantasy was tucked up... she always wondered if it had happened in real life if she would be affected the same way she was in role play... it was way better. As much as her ex had tried to role-play and did bring her satisfaction... he always held back as if he was afraid to hurt her... and that was one reason they could never work.