E is for Exhibitionism

Exhibitionism is the act of being nude or engaging in sexual activities with others to witness. Witnesses are usually unsuspecting and may not even realIze what it's going on.

Like the previous one, this does deal with the concept of heaven/hell/other and if you are uncomfortable feel free to skip. It brings up what was previously said in the last chapter but skips over most of it and briefly states it. 

For this I should mention that Nikolai and Becky knew each other before his sequence was started but because it was started he was forgotten, like I mentioned Ruby would be in the previous chapter. The claiming is also different because since they had already been together he had already claimed her since started the sequence within 24 hours of being with her. Its confusing and probably doesn't make sense but yeah.

...

Becky peaked into her best friend Ruby's room and almost stifled a sigh at the utter frustration on the girls face. Half of the girls hair was straightened and the other displayed her beautiful curls. She walked towards the woman and helped her straighten the rest of her hair before leaving her to get ready as she touched up her own makeup. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail halfway and the other section of her hair cascaded down her back. She pulled on the leather jacket and viewed herself in the mirror, grinning at the sight she saw. She didn't look half bad. 

Taking an Uber the two girls giggled as they got closer to the club and her nervous excitement bubbled up inside of her. Her laughter faded soon, as she saw the line for the club. She tried not to let the daunting length of it dim her excitement but she was more than a little bummed out. She dragged her no-longer giggling friend with her towards the end of the line but stopped when the girl pulled back against her. 

"Ruby come on the line won't wait for us!" she shouted and saw her friends troubled gaze looking at something else. Her own sight turned and she saw the tall man, whom her friends hand was more than caressing. Her friend turned to her and she saw the dreadful look on Ruby's face. "Are you sure you want to do this Becky.. I think we should go home. Look at the line!" she complained. Becky glanced back at the line in question and frowned. She had been so excited to go to this club debut. It was all the talk at school and work and when her friend Tasha told her about the fake ID's that they were able to get she was all on board for this adventure. She tried to reason with Ruby, but the girl wouldn't budge. Becky finally gave in with a sad smile and one last glance at the line as she followed her friend back towards the direction they came from. 

Suddenly, the man her friend had been fondling earlier appeared and both the girls gasped, Becky in surprise, and Ruby in shock of the blatant electricity sizzling between them. 

"I'd like both of you ladies to accompany me into the club... no line at all. And I'm sure your friend.. can find whatever she's looking for in there." The dark man told the pair, yet not once taking his eyes off of Ruby. Becky almost smirked at the puppy dog eyes her friend was giving him. She herself widened her eyes, begging the girl to accept the proposal and almost jumping up and down and throwing a fist in the air when she saw the acceptance in the girls expression. The two of them followed the man and Becky smiled in awe as they skipped the entire line, watching in amusement t as she took in the thunderous expressions on the people who had been waiting in lines faces. They had brief trouble with the bouncer before the man stepped back in and intervened and before long Becky and Ruby entered the club, without a glance at the ID's the two spent a fortune on. 

The man was saying something to her but she was lost in a trance as she gazed at the most mesmerizing eyes she had ever seen. The man was magnificent and she swooned on spot as she checked him over. He had not a single flaw and a swagger to match his appearance. He gazed right back into her eyes as he made his way to the spot right in front of her. Heat sizzled between them and he looked at her with awe and something unrecognizable in his gaze. He smiled at her and she felt her insides flood with warmth as a gush of arousal spread through her like a stream.