H is fot Hierophilia

H is for Hierophilia

Hierophilia is the sexual attraction, drive or urge revolving around sacred or religious objects, such as priests.

Warning: This will involved religious aspects (obviously) that revolve around a priest being seduced. I know many religious people may have problems with it but please instead of complaining.. just skip it. I myself am not actually Christian and have only set a foot in a church for weddings so bare with me if I don't get everything right.

...
Daphne zipped up the daisy dress and glowed as she stared at herself in the mirror. She had moved to a new town and today she was going to the Church down the street. She nervously made her way to the building as she looked for any semi-familiar faces of her neighbors. She saw an elderly lady named Fiona sitting in the third to last bench and joined the woman with a small smile.

They exchanged pleasantries and smiled at eachother throughout the service.

"As many of your know, I will be stepping down from my position this service and I would like to introduce you to my son" the man in the front looked around as the crowd murmured. She saw a man step out from the side and gasped, now a man looking like that could get her to come to service anytime. He addressed the room and the service carried on. She left the grounds and his face wouldn't leave her mind.

It was Friday after work that she made her way to the church again with her stomach churning at the thought of what she was about to do. Truth be told, she had never felt bad for her explorations until now... It was by far not the first confession she made but with a new priest it felt like me territory

Sorry father she whispered and crossed her chest with her hand. Tears gathered in her eyes as she made her way to the booth and slid in. She felt awkward about saying this in front of the older man but her neighbor had said that the son took over the service only. Truth be told she didn't think she could tell the son what she was about to admit.

"It all happened last month..before I moved in officially. I was partying, getting drunk and high and before I knew it I had met some random guy and let him take me back to his place. It was dangerous I know, but it was super fun and I didn't regret it...until now. Last night some videos were sent to me... it was of me with him. It wasn't just sex... I was doing some really kinky things with the guy. I don't know him but I'm terrified they will release it and my career will be over. I'm a teacher... I know I should be leading by example but I had just graduated and I wanted to party. "

The priest murmured for her to continue. "What exactly did you do?" He asked her and she furrowed her brows. "Does it matter..?" She asked, not wanting to scar the older gentleman. Her last priest never made her go into detail. "He knows all you have done, but in order to confess..you need to admit what you did" he told her and she bit her lip.

"Where do I start?" She asked and he told her the beginning of when she got to his place.

"He took me by the neck and slammed me against the wall as he brutally kissed me. Don't get me wrong I liked it. I remember his lips dragging down the pulse of my neck and his teeth nipping near my collarbone. He had pulled of my top and buried his face into my bra as he kissed my cleavage. When he unclasped my bra my hands flew to his hair as he took a budded nipple between his lips and I felt his hands unzip my shorts. He buried his hand against my mound" she said wanting to stop there. "Go on" the priest whispered and she quivered in something more than fear. "He buried his finger into my pussy and massages my clut with his other finger. I remember him biting down on my nipple as he teased my opening and took me near release." She went silent thinking over how to say the next part.