A is for Autagonistophilia

Autagonistophilia is a sexual arousal to being on stage or on camera.

...

Sarah fought the temptation to grab the garment off the shelf and put it into her shopping bag. The scrap of lace would be perfect for what she had planned.. but was also not necessary. The whole point of doing the show at the club was for her to live a little... and well maybe a bit of gratification. It was no shocker to her that she enjoyed being watched as she made herself cum. The lustful gazes on her bare mons only excited her more as she played with herself, and where many girls may have been self conscious, scared even, she wasn't. She knew those men wanted her, no doubt in her mind. But nobody was allowed on stage except those who worked there and the performer. She had only gone on stage a couple of times before but she lived for the thrill. It was almost a shame that none of the workers dared to touch her... she knew that they were allowed to stop working if they were to partake in the show, but she also knew the men who worked there were all dominant... and with her personality it would appear she was a dominant as well...she wasn't. There was one man she wished specifically would notice her submissive qualities.. Eric. Eric had caught her attention from the start. He had an aura around him that made her head go dizzy and her knees weak. She'd caught him stare at her with blatant appreciation in his gaze when he was working there. His gaze was somehow different from the other men there... he didn't just want to fuck her... his gaze wasn't just sleazy.. it was full of heat. She often imagined him as the man who pleasured her as she was on stage.

She looked at the garment again and decided to hell with it as she snatched it and made her way to the checkout. The stout woman rang her items and she quietly paid as she made her way to her car. Tonight something was gonna happen. If he didn't want her enough to try to join her on stage... someone else would. And maybe just maybe... watching her get dominated by a man would spark his interest in being the next one up with her. And as she made her way to her apartment she smirked, fully confident that tonight was going to be good. It didn't take long. for her to get ready for the night as she packed her changing bag and threw in a red shade of lipstick and mascara. She never liked to wear full makeup because honestly it wasn't her style. She loved the way the mascara would trail down her face as she cried, and she knew that the men did too, so that was always a go to. The red lipstick was just a splurge on her end, a stark contrast to her pale skin.

When she got to the club it was already quite packed and her adrenaline rushed. She surveyed the room for possible men to invite on stage with her, but before she got ahead of herself she had to ask for permission. She made her way to the short and stocky male who coordinated the club–Lucas. He had a comfortable vibe around him that made her feel like she could talk to him about anything. When he turned to her with a smile she waved a greeting before gesturing for him to follow her to the side room.

"I would like your permission to do something a little different today.." her voice was soft and he motioned for her to go on. "When I am up there, I would like to request someone from the crowd in the room to join me." His eyes narrowed as he thought it over.

"Anybody in particular?" His eyes swam with mirth and he knew of her more than enormous interest in Eric. She thought of Eric's gaze and warmed at the feeling. "No, I will choose when I am up there" she declared and after a nod and a speculative glance thrown her way she made it backstage. She changed into the Red set she bought today and viewed herself in the mirror. The Garter and panties settled nicely over her curves and a cocky smile came over her face. She grabbed the silky black robe and wrapped it around her as she applied her makeup and fluffed her hair. She then waited for her signal to go out on stage.

It wasn't long until she made her way onto the stage and surveyed the crowd. She glanced appreciatively over more than a few men but nobody caught her eye like Eric did. Focus Sarah. She looked to the last row and saw a man who couldn't be much older than she. He was stocky and had a strong look to him. He looked cocky and she hoped that meant he was comfortable in being the stronger role in an encounter. She glanced at his hand and caught the stamp signaling that he wasn't committed to anybody and smiled at him. He glanced over her body appreciatively and she hid a grimace as he licked his lips. She listened as Lucas explained the usual rules and waited for him to let her speak. She caught the Gaze of Eric, who was looking at her with a more than interested expression. She winked at him as she turned away and walked to the mic. Surverying the crowd of what could possibly be around 40-60 men she smiled at them.