D is for Demonophilia

Demonophilia is a sexual arousal or attraction to demons or the devil.

This chapter will be dealing with the devil and if you are uncomfortable with anything dealing with heaven and hell then you may not want to read this one. It is a different take on the realm of mortals and immortals with a twist.

...

Ruby straightened her hair as the curly tendrils strayed out of place. Sometimes she appreciated the curls but other times they just wreaked havoc upon her. The curls were like her personal demons at this given moment-none would behave! She groaned in frustration and a head peaked into the room "you almost ready?—oh hunny what are you doing.." her roommate and best friend Becky said. Ruby frowned and sulked into herself.

"I hate my fucking curls" Ruby admitted and watched Becky come towards her. "Don't hate them... they are gorgeous but since you already have half of your head straight let me fix the rest up." Ruby watched in the mirror as Becky smoothly finished straightening her hair without a problem like she'd had. She smiled a thank you and Becky winked warning her to finish getting ready so they could go.

She was anticipating the night, a new club-Club Lucifer was making a debut tonight and she heard that everybody was going to be there. She applied her hooded shadow, winged liner and then plumped her lips. Smiling at herself Ruby flipped her hair over her shoulder and slipped into the tube dress she had bought. Becky came in again and this time let out a whistle while motioning for Ruby to follow. They hopped into an Uber, because neither wanted to be the sober one. As they made their way to the club she wondered what it would be like. She'd never gone out to party when she was younger because of her strict parents. She remembered her parents yelling at her for kissing a boy once.. Do you want to go to hell Ruby....Well you will if you behave like this. You need to be proper. You need to be sophisticated. Ladies don't drink alcohol. Ladies sit with their legs closed. Ladies.. ladies... ladies.. her inner monologue of memories was cut short as they arrived.

The line was long and she heard Becky groan. Carrying her fake ID she was nervous... what if they could tell she wasn't 21? Becky pulled her along toward the direction of the end of the line. She paused quickly... it would be at least another three hours before they got in if the line was something to tell from. She she turned to pull Becky back and get an Uber back but ran into a solid wall.

"Umphh" she said as hands studied her. She shivered as the touch of whoever helped her electrified through her body. She had never felt anything like that she glanced up into the smirk of a handsome man. He was the representation of the stereotype tall dark and handsome. His facial features were carved Elegantly and his pale skin was a deep contrast to the black onyx shade of his hair. She realized she had grabbed onto his arms and she blushed pulling back away.

"Ruby come on the line won't wait for us!" She heard her friend say. She tore her gaze from the man in front of her and saw the curious but anxious look on the girls face. "Are you sure you want to do this Becky... I think we should go home. Look at the line!" She complained and her friend frowned. "But it will be so fun when we get in... I promise you won't remember the line... after a couple of drinks" Becky tried to bargain but Ruby already had her mind made up. "I'm not leaving you Becky... please let's go home" she begged her friend to reason and eventually she did.

"Excuse me" a deep voice murmured near her and she gasped at the proximity of the person to her. "I'd like both of you ladies to accompany me into the club... no line at all. And I'm sure your friend.. can find whatever she's looking for in there." The man she ran into earlier told the them. She looked at Becky who had wide puppy dog eyes and sighed. "Do you are VIP..? How long does that line usually take?" She asked. "Follow me" he whispered into her ear and dazed she followed with her friend trailing behind. The bouncer looked at the girls and frowned recognizing them from only getting their a few minutes prior. People complained from the line and the bouncer went to signal the others to get them out. "They are with me" the man said and the bouncer gaped but immediately signaled the others off. The girls were allowed in without even a glance at the IDs they'd gotten. Becky and Ruby shared a glance in awe of what just happened but continued to follow the man.