Chapter 1

"Believe it"-Cimorelli

(30 minutes ago)

(Amy's POV)

So, I'm at the funeral home right now. We just got a call that somebody has died. It was a little girl who had gotten kidnapped. Poor thing. Her name was Carly Acuna and she was 13. Wait, I need to tell Lisa. How did she die? Let me figure that out. The person on the phone said her name was Esperanza Acuna. She was on speaker. "So, how did she die? Sorry if it's uncomfortable.", I asked. "S-she was stabbed in the s-stomach and her n-neck was slit o-open." My eyes widened. There hadn't been any painful deaths in a while. LISA.

"Thank you ma'am, my assistant will take over from here."

"Okay thank you"

I quickly got up and got in my car. I started driving home, safely of course. I called Christina on the way there.

"Hey Amy what's up?"

"Chris, there has been a death."

"I'll let Lise know."

"You don't understand. She got stabbed in the stomach, and her neck was slit open." I responded. Poor girl had to go through that pain, and now Lisa.

"Oh! When did she die?" Christina said. "About 30 minutes ago, that's when she was announced dead. So Lise has 15 minutes, I'll be home in 5." I informed her. Christina sighed,"Okay. Bye Ames, love you."

"Love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lisa's POV)

I was writing in my journal when Christina's voice boomed from downstairs. "LISA! Get down here!".

"Coming!" I yelled back.

When I got downstairs Christina was sitting on the couch. "What's up?" I asked. She sighed and said, "Lise, somebody was stabbed in the stomach and-" I cut her off not knowing what she was about to say. "Okay. How long do I have?"

"Her neck was also slit open. You have 15 minutes", My mouth opened a little. I was about to respond but then the door opened with a certain short girl walking in the house.

"Lise-", She started. "I know."

There hasn't been any brutal deaths in a while. So, why now? "She was kidnapped. The person hasn't been identified nor arrested.", Amy said hesitantly. I raised my eyebrows, "So what you're saying is-"

"There is going to be more deaths.", Dani said as she and Lauren walked in. I forgot i invited them. Wait, how do they know? "How do you guys know?"

"Chrissy called on the way over here, where's Kath?", Lauren said and I completely forgot about everything else. Then, Kath walked down the stairs. "Hey guys. What's with all the noise?", I looked at the timer that I had set.. 7 minutes ago. "Guys it has been 7 minutes..", I started pacing around the room. Why am I nervous? Like I said earlier, there hadn't been any brutal deaths for a while.

"Well basically there was a pretty bad death and now Lisa has to go through it too.", Amy replied as Kath's mouth formed an 'O' shape. "But why now?", She asked. "I don't know but, I mean, I've gone through worse, I can do this..", I said unsure," Right?". They walked into the kitchen leaving me and Lauren there. Then Lauren gasped as her eyes closed. She's seeing something. Her eyes opened again.

"What was it?" I asked,"What did you see?"

"You..with pitch black eyes. But thats not it. There was a man behind you. He was just standing there." Lauren told me.

"Pitch black eyes?" Christina said walking back in from the kitchen. Lauren looked over at her, "Yea, it was weird, there was a slight bit of a bright white."

"Who was the-"

I felt an arm on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl. With a bloody stomach and neck.

(A/N)
I know this is kinda dramatic but its only the start :)
Let me know what you think!
Stay safe💞
Bye💜