Chapter 46

"What you gonna do when there's blood in the water"-grandson

(Narrator)
Lisa started to panic and the girls saw. They ran to her side placing their hands on her.

"Lisa, calm down."
"Everything will be okay."
"Control it."

Suddenly they all flew off of her, landing roughly on the floor.

"Mmm this makes you look so much better Lisa." Manuel grinned.

Lisa was filled with even more anger. She used more of her power, pushing Manuel back as she walked forward.

"Be careful Lise." Christian told her, but she wasn't listening. Both Manuel and Lisa were walking closer and closer.

When they met, an explosion happened. They both flew across the air, into random places. The girls heard Lisa coughing and ran in the direction of it.

They ran and saw a fire surrounding Lisa. She had a deep cut on her head, and it was bleeding. Bruises on her body, burns.

They saw Manuel walking towards them, while Lisa's eyes were drooping.

"Lise! Don't close your eyes!" Lauren yelled. "What do we do?" She asked the people on the other side of the comms.

"Do you guys have any freezing potions?" Josephine asked.

They searched themselves, but to no avail.

Multiple "no's" were heard until,

"Yes. I do." Lauren took out a small potion.

"Throw it at the fire." Josephine told her daughter.

Lauren threw the potion towards the flames, as they died out. The girls immediately ran towards Lisa, as they saw Manuel inching closer.

Katherine grabbed Lisa's hand, letting warm energy travel from herself to her younger sister. "C'mon Lise. We can't take Manuel alone." Kath told her.

They heard the short haired girl mumble something. Her eyes were closed.

"What was that baby?" Lauren asked.

"Move." Lisa's eyes shot open and she stood up, shooting small balls of...light. Her eyes were a bright white.

Manuel shot back his own, to deflect them. But, the light won. The balls of light, hit Manuel, causing him to fall to the ground, weak.

Lisa walked to her as the girls followed cautiously. She picked Manuel up by his neck, light on her fingertips, burning his neck.

"This, is for the rape."

Lisa dropped him and kicked him in the stomach. The light had weakened him.

"This is for the abuse."

She grabbed his face and burned it. Manuel screamed in pain. Lisa smirked.

"This is for Christina."

She punched him.

"This is for Katherine."