Chapter 14

"Make it stronger"-Cimorelli

(Lisa's POV)
I heard people calling me.

"Lisa!"
"Lisa? Where are you?!"

I held the man with a knife to his neck.

"Be quiet." I whispered.

"Lisa?!"

The shouts got closer. Is it Ryder? But it sounds like the girls. No, it's Ryder, he wants me to hurry. Ok, here goes nothing. I pressed the knife against the man's neck. As i was about to slice it open,

"Lisa stop!" I saw Lauren and the girls cautiously walking towards me.

"Stop playing with me Ryder." I said, trying to decide whether to believe if it was the girls or Ryder.

"Lisa, Ryder isn't here." Christina reassured me. They were still walking closer. I pressed the knife harder against the man's neck.

"No, Lisa please. You're better than this." Amy said. I saw a wolf come out of behind the girls. It's the girls.

"B-but Ryder will leave us alone for a week." I said. Then I realized that he is a part of me. There is no 'leaving us alone'.

"We all know Ryder won't do that," Katherine started, raising her hand to motion for me to calm down. "Just give me the knife."

I started breathing heavily. "No." I said with a deeper voice.

(Lauren's POV)
Lisa once again put pressure on the man's neck.

"Lisa please." I pleaded. She shook her head. As she was about to slice his neck, a wolf tackled her. Dani. The knife had landed a few inches away from her and I ran to get it. I looked at the man. "Run, and please don't tell anyone."

He nodded and ran away. Lisa was rolling away from Dani.

"What a show!" Ryder said, slowly clapping his hands. I gripped the knife. "Oh, I'd let go of that if I were you." Suddenly, the knife started burning my hand. I winced and dropped it. The knife slid back to Ryder. He picked it up and examined it.

I saw Lisa get up. "Ryder, I was going to kill-"

"No you weren't." Ryder cut Lisa off. He looked angrily at Lisa. "THAT MAN WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE!" He yelled and threw the knife at Lisa. I used my telekinesis and made its direction face the right. Towards the wall.

"Ryder, stop. You want me, right? Then take me." Lisa said.

Ryder smirked. "No, im just going to finish the job and let you live for about two days." He vanished into thin air.

"No!" Lisa yelled. Then she vanished into thin air.

"Where'd they go?!" I yelled.

We all looked around.

"Over there!" Christina pointed and we saw Ryder, Lisa, and the man from before. Crap. We ran over to them. Lisa had the man behind her as Ryder kept lunging at them.

We stood next to Lisa.

"Why don't you kill him Lise?" Ryder asked.

Lisa looked down."Ok." Wait, what? She grabbed the knife and put it on the man's collarbone this time.

"Lisa no." I said sternly.

"Im sorry." She said.

(A/N)
Ooop
Another cliffhanger haha
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜