Chapter 40

"Come out and play"-Billie Eilish

(Christina's POV)
Why is she throwing up blood? What did Ryder do?

"W-why are you throwing up blood?" Lauren asked.

Lisa wiped her mouth with the toilet paper and opened her mouth to speak. "I don't know." Her eyes drooped.

I sat next to her. "Don't pass out on me Lisa. We need to figure out what happened." I said.

"Was this Ryder?" Katherine asked, sighing.

"I don't know but-" Lisa paused before leaning over and throwing up in the toilet again. More blood.

Once again, Lauren pulled her hair back and I rubbed her back.

At this point there was blood all over the toilet lid and seat. The restroom floor had blood everywhere, the sides of the sink even.

Lisa fell back against the wall. Sighing, she closed her eyes. "Goodnight guys." She mumbled.

"Woah woah woah." I rushed over to her and shook her. Lise opened her eyes.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"Don't pass out. Or sleep. Like I said, we need to figure this out." I said. Lauren nodded and picked her up bridal style.

"We can stay and clean while you girls talk about everything." Christian suggested. Jake and Josephine nodded.

Lauren looked at them. "Alright, if anything happens, and i mean anything. Yell for us."

"Okay." Jake nodded.

We walked upstairs to Lisa's room. Also, we brought a bucket for her. Well, more like 3.

Lauren set Lise down on her bed. When Katherine sat down, she shifted uncomfortably.

"What's wrong Kath?" I asked, concerned.

"Nothing."

I raised my eyebrows.

"When I sit down, it hurts so I need to position my self differently." Katherine moved once again and sighed in relief. "There."

"You kn-know guys? I-I don't feel so good..." Lise mumbled, smiling a bit.

"Wow Lise, didn't even have to mention it." Lauren coldly said. She narrowed her eyes, giving her a glare.

Lisa sank down into the blanket.

"Laur I-I was just try-" Lisa coughed. "Trying to l-lighten the mood." She finished.

"It's not working." Lauren shook her head.

"Anyways..." I interrupted. "What do you guys think? About the vomiting?"

"Well Ryder didn't touch Lise, so he couldn't have done a spell. Right?" Dani furrowed her eyebrows.

Her eyes widened as she got up, ran out of the room, and came back with a book in her hands. She flipped through the pages until she found a page.

"Right here. It says," Dani read the page. "For the next 24 hours they should be throwing up blood." She finished.

"Wow... I-" Lisa leaned over and threw up into a bucket, luckily nothing got blood on it. "Never mind." She said weakly.

"So, we're sure this is what Ryder did?" Amy asked.

"Yep." Dani assured her.

"How long has it been since yesterday when Ryder was here?" I asked.

"Like 14-14 hours." Lise rubbed her eyes.

Lauren looked at Lisa softly and sighed.

"Im sorry..." Laur said.

"It's okay, you- you were worried. J-just come cud-cuddle." Lisa smiled weakly. Lauren nodded and got into bed with Lisa.

"Lise you're getting worse." I said.

"It's fine. I-I'll be f-fine i-in 10 h-hours." She replied. Lisa groaned and threw up some more blood in the bucket. "I just w-wish it was more li-like 10 min-minutes."

I chuckled. We all sat there, thinking. Lisa and Laur positioned themselves to where Lisa was facing the direction of the bucket, and Lauren was spooning her. Lauren's arms were around Lisa's waist and Lisa was grabbing ahold of them.

Laur and Lise stayed in the bed while the rest of us went downstairs to find that Christian, Jake and Josephine were done cleaning.

"Thank you." I said.

"So, what is it?" Josephine asked.

We explained everything and realized it was 4 PM. A lot of time has passed and I'm here to say it.

Im pretty sure no one is hungry.

(A/N)
Dang i should have made this two chapters.
Whatevaaaa.
When did you find Cimorelli?
I found them in 2012 when they did the 'Call Me Maybe' with MattyB
#Blacklivesmatter
Anyway you smol beans,
Stay safe💞
Bye💜