ch. 7

"the desire for you is so selfish

"the desire for you is so selfish."

-desire

"and look who's here! the screaming queen, park eunbi!"

mingi immediately goes onto the floor to bow at the presence of royalty as she walks through the cafeteria. in a mocking fashion, the girl in a grey sweater does a curtsy even though she's wearing sweatpants. "thank you, thank you."

he rises from his bowing position and escorts her to their lunch table. "your throne, your majesty."

eunbi nods before she dismisses him with a flick of a hand and takes a seat next to yeosang.

after each participant's performance during the evaluation process, the judges comment on ways they could improve themselves and eventually hand out a set of colored clothing. depending on the color of the clothes, the students are placed in a class level: red is class a, blue is class b, green is class c, yellow is class d...

and grey is class f.

with eunbi's "amazing" performance, she received a grey set of clothing, officially placing her in class f.

the vocalist places her backpack onto her lap and unzips it to fish out her blue lunchbox. the warmth of her food within the walls of her container travels into her hand, causing her let out a satisfied hum.

yeosang glances over to the happy girl, but returns his gaze to his phone. "how's your day?"

"boring, but it's gotten better when i saw you and mingi." she smiles while removing the lid of her lunchbox. "how about you?"

"nothing," his thumbs furiously punches the screen of this phone. "we got a freshman added to our dance group though, he's pretty good."

the smell of her lunch travels to the blonde's nostrils, causing him to pause his game so he can enjoy the scent. she notices his small gesture and picks up a sausage octopus with her metal chopsticks. "do you want one?"

"it's okay," he declines. "i have my own lunch in my backpack."

she rolls her eyes. "ugh, i hate people like you."

and she shoves it into his mouth.

he takes a minute to process his current situation before slowly chewing the food into his mouth. his friend pulls out her chopsticks and observes his expression carefully.

"it's good," he comments as he swallows it. "how did you make it?"

"i glazed it with soy sauce to give it more flavor," she answers with a smile, happy that he likes her cooking.

"i want to taste it!" mingi, who has been watching their interaction the entire time, whines.

she sighs at his immature behavior and reluctantly plops one into his mouth. he squeals in delight as he munches on the food and eventually opens his mouth for more, earning him a nose flick as a no.