ch. 46

"there's a reason why they watch all night long

they watch all night long."

-finesse

"yah, yeosang!"

the blond male takes out his earphones and looks up from his phone to see wooyoung waving his hand at him.

"we're going to take pictures with the girls here!" his friend exclaims, pointing around the group of people posing in one area. "come and join us!"

rolling his eyes, yeosang lets out a small scoff and shakes his head before resuming his game; he could not care less about a bunch of girls squealing about him and his friends. plugging his earphones back in, the sound of guns firing welcomes him as a female voice speaks up.

"chickenlover46, there's a sniper in the building to our right."

aiming his weapon, his avatar manages to pull the trigger and eliminate the threat. the loud bang and watching the final kill cam brings a smile to his face as the victory screen appears on his device.

"target destroyed, bibi-gun."

a devious giggle echoes through his hearing device, although the noise sounds a lot closer than he assumed. he tries to lower the volume, but he could still hear it at the same level.

the scent of vanilla lingers around him.

wait.

taking off his earphones, his eyes meet with a familiar pair of dark brown eyes staring back at him. the sudden sight surprises him, causing him to flinch in his seat. when he recognizes the person, he places a hand over his frightened heart as a sigh escapes his lips.

"eun, you scared the shit out of me."

with a proud smile, the girl pats herself on the shoulder. "that is what i was going for."

his eyes leave her face for a second to examine her attire, in awe of how well it compliments her figure. "i like the fit."

she notices where he is looking at and follows his gaze, embarrassment written on her face. "you think so?"

"hell yeah, bitch." he claps his hands together with a prideful grin. "now give me a little twirl. chop chop!"

obliging to his little request, eunbi spins in circles as her knee-length, spaghetti strap dress flows along the gentle breeze. the vividness of the red color brings out her slightly pale skin and her curled hair sculptures her face perfectly, the small makeup details making her look beautiful in the evening.