ch. 24

"for that, i'll say goodbye

"for that, i'll say goodbye."

-let go

"are you sure that you don't want me to walk you to the entrance?"

eunbi looks over her shoulder to see her brother flashing her a worried expression.

"yes i'm sure," she sighs as she opens the door of the car. "i will be fine."

"what happens if that girl is waiting for you there?"

she slaps her forehead with her hand, already regretting the fact that she chose her brother to drive her to school today. "i already told my friends to wait at the gate, so you don't have to worry."

hearing that makes him let out a sigh of relief. "okay, but if anything happens call me or the others okay?"

she nods before placing a small peck on his forehead. "i'll see you later."

she steps out of the black vehicle, feeling refreshed after a week of doing absolutely nothing, and takes her first stride toward school. she can feel the sensation of anticipation building within her as she gets closer and closer, thoughts of everyone's reactions exciting her.

her? nervous?

fuck no.

she is park eunbi, the screaming queen, the baddest bitch alive.

spotting a cluster of boys standing in front of the school gate, a smile pulls on the girl's lips as her hand waves for their attention. they look over to her direction and immediately the one with red highlights in his hair rushes over to her when he notices her open arms, tackling her into a hug.

"eunbi!"

"woah there sanshine," the brunette giggles, ruffling his soft hair. "i just got here."

his head nuzzles in the crook of her neck. "i just missed you a lot, that's all."

her heart melts at his cuteness and she tightens the hug. "i missed you too."

suddenly, the boy is pushed to the side and a new pair of arms pulls her into an embrace. "time's up san-ah, it's my turn to hug the princess!"

"ah wooyoung!" she squeals when her body is lifted off the ground and twirled around in the air.

the black-haired boy holds her by the waist tenderly and abruptly kisses her on the forehead, earning a disgusted expression and a push to the ground. "princess, you're so mean!"

ignoring him, she ventures toward the rest of the boys as she furiously wipes her forehead. "hey, does anyone have any hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes?"

"yah!"

the remaining boys laugh at how stupid their friend looked on the floor before greeting the female with their smiles. they catch up a little by asking each other about their week, exchanging the little details with one another.