Chapter 1 | Misunderstanding |

"Ezra Hudson, You are found guilty and you will be sentenced in jail for 3 years." The judge has finally spoken and ended the case. He will be sentence to jail without knowing that he was the one that got raped.

Ezra and Rome was the inseparable best friends on the whole campus. Rome was a famous boy and a lot of girls adore him especially girl freshers. He always want to have some privacy so he always asked for privacy with the help of his best friend named Ezra. Ezra always try to give Rome his privacy. Rome is a hard working student. Not only he is famous, he is also smart.

But one day, the girls that admired Rome wants to separate him and Ezra. They planned something and it still didn't work. Ezra and Rome was still inseparable. Until a new girl fresher came and joined their group. The girl told the other girls to rape him and report him saying that he raped the girls. The girls thought that it was a great idea to separate Rome & Ezra without really thinking on what is going to happen. The girls planned everything about what to do to rape Ezra. He was a innocent and still virgin boy. He didn't know what the girls are up to. He noticed that the girls are not the same as before. He knew and checked that they are talking so he tried to hear what they are saying he also heard that he will be raped by them.

One of the girls saw Ezra, he ran away and the girls ran to catch him. Little did he know, he was trapped. The girls were following him and there was this new fresh girl that holds him tightly. The fresher girls captured him and raped him. They reported Ezra to the police. He has no chance to fight back because the girls have trusted fathers. He was furious at the girls. Not only they toke his virginity, they also made him go to jail. He thought that he will take his revenge in the future.

Ezra's parents was also furious, not to the girls but to him. Ezra's parents works on the company of one of the girls dad. They told him that they wont visit him at the prison. They didn't believe Ezra even how hard and many times he said that he was the one that got raped. Ezra's aunt named Rina Hudson was the one who believed at him. Because she knows that he is innocent and won't do that thing that fast.

He was placed on a cell that has only one person. He was very lucky to only have 1 cellmate. Ezra saw that the boy loves reading books and he didn't want to distract him.

The girls succeeded on what they did. They celebrated it privately. But little did they know, it made Rome to stop going to his fans for now. He was sad and he knew that his fans did something to this. He focuses on his studies and visits Ezra every week.

The boy and Ezra talked and shared their story why they are here. He knew that he was in the same position as him. They got in jail for no exact reason. They didn't disobey the rules of the government or anything. The boy was also a student from the university that Ezra is in. He was in there for over 5 months now. His name was Zachary Evans. The son of the drug addict mafia leader and he will be in jail for 3 years.

The reason why Zachary was there is because he needs to pay what his father did. His father was still hiding and they thought they can use him. Zachary's Mom accepted it and left him with them. Little did they know, Zachary's dad doesn't care about him. Zachary was bullied by his students at school, forced being somebody else and was hurted by his father. He was in pain and this happened. He was sentenced to jail. He wanted to revenge on his parents. He want to know why that happened to him. He didn't deserve nor want to be in jail. He thought reading books should be good and made him busy. The police are still looking for Zachary's dad and the police claims that he can't leave that easily if his father still didn't pay the price. It was okay for his mom once again. He is confused about his mom, she never do that to him before. Zachary and Ezra became friends and was there for each other. Thru activities done in the prison, they always do it together.

Rina visited Ezra and gave him his favorite food and brought books for him to read. Rome also visited Ezra and teached him what he learnt in school. He told him that he stopped being the university's ambassador. He knew what is the cause of Ezra being in jail but he knew he cannot do anything about it. He tried to do everything for Ezra.

No one visited Zachary for a long time. A lot of people are scared of him even though he isn't like his father. Zachary's school friends stopped being friends with him ever since he will go to jail. But there is this one school friend of him that believes in him. He knew that we shouldn't judge other people because of its family. He knew how polite and loving he is. He visits him when he got time and escapes from his family. He always bring books when he visits him especially to novels and fiction that he likes. In his opinion, Zachary is his definition of true friend. When he was not in jail the two always have each other's back. Even though other people judge him for being with Zachary, that doesn't stop him from being friends with him. He is one of his friends that he treasures the most.

Ezra and Zachary always read books together, spoiling each other and sharing their books together. They interpret the books which made the other laugh. They always saw that other cells are pretty sad. They don't try to communicate to each other like Ezra and Zachary.

There was this girl named Leah, who always watching them having fun in their cell. She wanted to have cellmates like Ezra and Zachary. Leah was in jail for almost 1 year because of "attempted murder". Leah was forced by a men named Kofi. He forced her to murder Kofi's most hated person or else Kofi will be the one who will murder her and her family. Kofi knew every details about Leah and Leah can't do anything about it. Leah seem to smile looking at the boys enjoying their time on jail.

_^~ MESSAGE ~^_
Please be reminded that im not a good writer so please bare with me. i hope you like the first chapter of "Cellmate". I will try to write more than 1k. im sorry.