Chapter 4 | Shippers |

"Isaac Hamilton From Cell #23, You have a visitor." The police said with their megaphone.

Isaac's POV

Why though? Oh well I guess its my parents. I walked to the communication room and opened the door. "Hey, how are you" someone spoke. "Oh it's you. You can leave now." I said with guilt. I was going to leave but he said "Wait! I am not here to fight with you." I was surprised with what he said. "Then what is it? Make it quick." I said without any hesitation.

"You can leave the jail after 1 month." I was shocked with what he said. "Why?" I answered. "I'm sorry if I made you go to jail. We now know who stole it. The company needs you." He added.

"Oh really?" I questioned " Yes, The company needs you. So please cooperate with us once again." He answered with that fake face. "Well guess what? I wont go back. I hate being there." I added with confidence.

"ARGH! I SAID THE COMPANY NEEDS YOU!" He said angrily. "The time is over. You can go back to your cell Mr. Hamilton." I put my head down when I walk pass the police as I am relieved to be done communicating with that angry old man.

1 year or 1 month doesn't really matter. I will still gain myself and I will have my revenge on the angry old man. So he better watch his back or else. I would put his company down and down.

As I walk towards to my cell, I grabbed my things from the police. When I reached my cell, the police pushed me and locked me with the two enemies. As usual, they start to fight again.

Ezra's POV

Why does Zachary became like this! We are not that close anymore and yet he is trying to make me smile. Is he drugged or drunk? I don't think that's possible.

"Let go of me!" I said trying to stop Zachary. "Why would I?" He answered like it was nothing. "Because we're not friends anymore!" I said without any hesitations. I didn't even think twice for it.

He suddenly stopped and let go of me. I think he got hurt about the words I just said. But its really true. I was still very concerned about him so I asked "Hey, I am sorry. Are you okay?" while I put my hand in his shoulder.

He grabbed my hand and said "You finally care for me again!" I was shocked and said "I'm not! I just made sure you're okay." He replied "Oh."

"I don't want to be your friend too." He added. I was shocked and I feel like I am going to cry any second now. I knew it from the start but the more I don't think about him, the more I think about him.

Zachary's POV

I saw Ezra's reaction after I said it. I was shivering with fear. "I want to be more than that." I confessed. He answered "Nonsense." and then he ran leaving me alone.

I was unhappy with what he said. I thought and hoped that he will say yes but I guess this is not the right time. I will not give up on him.

I hurried back to Leah and told everything that happened. Leah told me " It's alright. He might not yet ready to be on a relationship with you." I cried on her arms and comforts me. I fell asleep on Leah's arms and I don't know what happened next.

I woke up on my bed. Is Leah that strong to put me here without waking me up. I guess I am a deep sleeper.

Leah's POV

He fell asleep in my arms and he is very heavy! I asked for Bill's help but he called Ezra to help me carry Zachary. "Is he really asleep?" Ezra questioned me. "Yes, He seemed to cry a lot." I answered.

Without any hesitations, Ezra carried Zachary and said "He is very heavy Leah!" I answered "I know! Your man is heavy as f*ck!" I smirked and Ezra blushed. Oops! I spilled it. Sorry Zachary!

Bill give me a weird face. I walked beside him and he said "I brought Ezra here so he could help you!" I answered "Yes, I know." He added "I brought him for you not for Zachary. Because I think you both would be a good couple!" I questioned "Y-You ship m-me with E-Ezra?!" He answered quickly "Obviously yes!"

"I don't have feelings for Ezra...." I told him. "W-What?! I don't get it." He said. I never had feelings for Ezra so I am just saying the truth to him.

Isaac's POV

I saw the guy holding his enemy. I helped him in the way I can. We put his enemy on the bed and he unfolds his blanket and placed it in him.

"Thanks." He said with a smile on his face. "No problem." I replied. "I am Ezra, may I what's your name if you don't mind?" He added. "I am Isaac. Isaac Hamilton." I replied. "Wanna be friends?" he questioned with that smile once again. I proceed to my side and while walking I said "Sure." I looked back to see his reaction.

I have a feeling that my fudanshi heart is going back. I am interested and thinking to ship those two so I will inspect them until they will be together, hopefully.

I removed my glasses because I will sleep but when I was going to sleep, I see Ezra on Zachary's side. It was blurry though, so I grabbed my glasses and put it on.

I see Ezra patting Zachary's head! I really ship these two. My ship will definitely sail away soon! *giggles*

Bill's POV

That sucks! I shipped Leah with Ezra but Leah did not like him at all! But the ship still can sail and not sink! I won't give up.

THE NEXT DAY

I heard that there is a room where has the things for inspection or spy just like microscope, etc. I definitely need to go there!
Where I was going in there, I saw a boy going inside. He was a prisoner too. I ran quickly when it came to my mind that he might finding those things I need too.

When I found the things I need, I quickly grabbed it but the guy was also holding it. "What are you doing old man!" He said "I should be the one asking you that question shorty!" I answered angrily. "I need to inspect somebody!" he answered. "Well I am too!" I added.

"Why do you need to inspect old man?" he questioned while still holding on the box. "I should be the one asking you!" I answered "I am not going to say why! who even are you?" he questioned again. "Who am I? I am the one who wants to murder your ugly ass brother!" I answered and he immediately stop holding the box.

"What if I will take your life exchange to the life you toke from my brother." I said confidently. "W-we were just forced to!" I was shocked that I dropped the box. I grabbed him and said "Then who?" He answered "Y-Your f-father." I immediately said "My father died a long time ago! what a joke HAHA!" He began to quiet and I began to look inside the box.

Before I leave, He said "He might be dead, but his workers aren't. You are not safe mister." I grabbed his clothes and said "I'm not afraid of anybody shorty." He tried to let go and said "If you are brave enough, help me!" I questioned "Help you for what?" he answered "Help me defeat those workers who still works for him even though he is dead! We killed your brother because of them! We were forced or else they will take down my little business. Which they still did..." I was shocked with what he said but the more I want to help him, it makes me realize that I will help him for what? Absolutely nothing.

"I'll think about it." I replied and he added "By the way, why do you need those equipment? who do you want to inspect?" I answered "I am going to inspect my bestfriend with Ezra. I ship them so why not?" He quickly said  "I want to grab it because I want to inspect Ezra with Zachary!" I said "Ugh, another Ezra and Zachary shipper...."

First Leah then this guy? What do they really think about Zachary and Ezra being together? I can't even think about it to myself. I added "Hey what's your name?" He answered "Isaac, yours?" I said "Bill." He added "Well guess what Bill, I just know you today but may the best shipper win" I told him "I'm sure it's going to be me." He answered "You wish!"

~^*MESSAGE*^~
Sorry I can't update more than 2k+ today. But I will for sure next time! Thank you for reading this book!
- 1.5k Words