Chapter 3 | Advice |

~>• Zachary's POV

How long can I last being like this to him? Im literally in pain right now. Leah always keep giving me advices yet I think she just want me to go afar from the love of my life.

Being with Leah is amazing but its like i'm missing something. I always cherish my friends even though they didn't cherish me. Im always missing the Ezra that is always on my side.

Seeing Ezra with Bill hurts me the most. It always left me thinking did he replaced me? More likely yes, but it was my fault also.
I told my friends from the outside to buy me that little tiny cube that is a camera and can hear what the closest talking.

Since i'm Ezra's cellmate when he was asleep, i turned on the tiny cube and put it on the hidden zipper on his back. He sneak away and headed to his bed.

The time went by and my jealousy kills me. I don't like seeing Ezra with that guy. They are completely different. I even don't know why he is here. He might be a murderer.

I will protect Ezra from him. He might cause harm to Ezra. At the time, I thought that Ezra trusts this person now as he trusts people that easily. I should investigate Bill. Bill might be muscular more than me, but I will fight him if he ever tried to do harm Ezra physically or mentally.

Im starting to plan what to do if I apologize to Ezra. I know it won't be that easy. I asked Leah again for advices that might work out. At the end of the day, I didn't pick any advice from Leah. I thought that being truthful to him is the best I can at least do.

~>• Ezra's POV

I asked Bill about how he got here and he replied "I tried to kill the guy who killed my brother. He was the only one left for me and they killed him." So he was here by "Attempted Murder." But i truly know his point though. He should have the right to kill that person because he killed his brother. As they say one life exchange for one life.

He also told me about this friend of him that he really cherishes. He gave her a nickname "plum". Even though Bill doesn't want to trust her, she fully trusted Bill and had Bill's back as always.

It left wondering, should I give Zachary a chance if he apologized to me? Which I think won't happen. Their story is similar to ours.

I was thinking of where is their parents but I don't want to him to be transparent with me. We talked for hours outside our cell. Thank God, i hate my cellmate.

Our jail seems a bit nicer than others. We could hang out with other convicts. We also had the choice to go outside or not in our cells but there is a time limit.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that never said the reason and never explained. Never gave time to even say the word "Goodbye."

Zachary didn't even try to give clues that he will left me someday, but i already moved on.
Why would I care way too much to people who really don't give a sh*t about me?

Being will Bill with caution really made our friendship strong. Its not like we didn't have trust on each other, its that we really have each others back while looking out for our own backs.

My friendship with Bill might be not the same as Zachary's, but our friendship will last long. We don't really give a f*ck about others that much. We care for ourselves more than others.

This friendship really made me to be the person that I am. I didn't regret it though. Being independent and selfish in a good way really makes yourself stronger. You will trust yourself way more than to others. Others may be there to help you but if you do remind yourself that you are only one, you won't need anybody's help. Having friends is amazing until they will turn their backs and stab you. I really liked Bill's accompaniment. Even we are friends, we hardly trust each other.