𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵

the new student — ✔︎he knew her

he knew her.

THE ROWDINESS OF THE CLASS WAS

worse than usual that day. the chaotic ramblings and gossip-spilling of the students filling everyone's ears, capturing everyone's attention. but there was a reason for their excitement. there was supposed to be a new transfer student coming to class 1-a, replacing the one who had been removed. everyone was exhilarated, spilling rumors they heard around from other people in their prestigious school.

❝i heard that it's a cute girl!❞

❝no way, i heard it was a boy?❞

❝someone told me they had half&half hair! maybe they're like todoroki?❞

great. another stupid half&half. just what we all need.

❝no need to be rude, bakugou! you haven't even met them yet!❞

the class immediately quieted down upon seeing their sleep-deprived teacher sluggishly enter the room. everyone quickly raced to their assigned seats, a seat left open- which previously belonged to their classmate who had been kicked out for sexual harassment. all of the students' bright eyes lit up as they gazed at their teacher, expectant looks adorning their face as they waited for the confirmation of the news.

❝i suppose you all have heard of the new student that will be joining us?❞

the class gave excited nods.

the teacher sighed but nonetheless continued on, ❝good. l/n, you can come in now.❞

bakugou's head perked up at the sound of the familiar name, glaring at the door to see who would walk through, if it was who he thought. the new student, who was noticeably female, walked through the door as if she didn't have a care in the world, her hands in her skirt pockets, and her shoulders relaxed. she had clean, white airpods in, melodies would be heard if you strained your ears hard enough.

the thing that everyone noticed about her appearance was that she was indeed, half&half, her hair was, at least. her voluminous locks were black on her left side and platinum blonde on her right.

her eyes, which were a normal e/c, scanned the new faces in the room, a bored expression on her face. but as her eyes swept over a familiar head of green hair, she winked, causing the timid male to gasp and squirm in his seat. he didn't expect her to recognize him.

boys and girls alike blushed at her appearance. she was cute. but her uninterested expression made her oddly hot, much like their original half&half classmate.

but there was one who was definitely not happy at her arrival at the school. though, no one expected him to be over the moon in the first place.

OH FUCK NO, NOT THIS BITCH! the blond boy growled as he gazed at her, his ruby red eyes vividly shining in annoyance.

the girl smirked, speaking her first words in front of her new class, her melodious voice smoothly cutting through the thick tension that the blond had created with his outburst,

nice  to  see  you  too,  sweetheart.