First day

It's the first day at west's point high, people being sad and people being excited about it, but their is this one girl named Annie Leblanc that just was numb. She had no emotions.

Now talking about Annie Leblanc let's recap on what made Annie her today.
When she was 12 her brother Caleb sadly passed due to a rare heart disease. Everyone loved him especially his family which included herself Annie Leblanc , Hayley Leblanc, Annie and Calebs younger sibling and their parents Katie Leblanc and billy Leblanc.

After he passed the whole family became miserable. When Annie was 13 years old she woke up one day buy screaming for help and crying, she ran to where it was coming from to find her mom lifeless on the bathroom ground with pills scattered around her. Her dad looked hurt as he could ever be. After a day they found out her mother did not make it .

When Annie was 14 they found a letter that her mother left under the bed, it basically explained that she committed because she could not live pretending to be happy.

Her dad became a drug addict and was always drunk and Hayley got sent to her aunt in Maryland.

After those incidents Annie became numb with emotions and believed anything else that would come across to her would just add on the  feeling of no pain. The only person who knows what happened is her best friend Jayden, she was by her side the whole time and helped when ever she could.

That's Annie's past and is still living it, that's what made Annie Leblanc herself. She never had a lover or anyone that liked her and she never had a crush, I mean who would see her?. She always sits in the back of her classes and only talked when needed, also never went out.

HAHAH 312 words I hope you guys like the first part of the introduction!!!!!
Second part will be about Asher ........
Comment ideas you want me to look at and yaaaaaaaa;)))))