Well, It Feels Like I'm On Fire!

A/N: I've been a little down lately because of family and school problems, so this chapter will reflect my emotions in many ways. And it will be short. Sorry!

Anywayyy, enjoy :3

~Sam's POV~

The bus was huge, and really well furnished for a tour bus. I had my own bunk on the top row. Yeah, it was going to hurt if I fell out of that! Leah and Austin's bunk was under mine, Phil's and Tino's bunks were opposite mine and Alan just had to occupy the one next to mine. Oh gee, this will be exciting. Its not like it bothered me or anything, he was one of my only best friends, but I don't know. It just felt weird.

I didn't want him to wake up in the middle I the night and hear my helpless sobs; it didn't feel right.

I placed my pillow on top of the covers and stuck a photo of me, Mum and Dad, when she wasn't all abusive and Dad was still alive, on the wall of the bunk. It felt more like home now, when I was happy.

The smile one her face was genuine, and she looked so happy. Her long, glossy black hair fluttered in the light breeze. Dad, with his bald head and skinny frame, was kissing her cheek, a smile on his face. And I was standing in front of them, holding each of their hands in my own small ones, my dark blonde hair reaching my waste.

I folded my pajamas and placed them on my pillow along with a book, my iPod, phone, and the pouch that held my little silver friend.

I'd fought with myself for hours about whether I was going to bring it. It was either that, or keep a hip-flask of alcohol on my 24/7 and I decided I wanted to be sober. Because drunk photography isn't good, for you or the camera.

A tear came to my eye and I quickly wiped it away before jumping out of my bunk and joining everyone in the back lounge.

We arrived at our first city yesterday, and today we had a day off, to prepare for the shows tomorrow.

Man, I was keen! All I wanted to do was take pictures, enjoy the music, and meet some amazing people.

I opened the door and waltzed into the back lounge. No one was there.

"Hellooooo?" I called, frowning.

Leah was meant to be here to take me o meet some of the other bands!

I slumped down onto the couch and curled up, my knees to my chin and sighed. It was full of all the emotion I was feeling. Words can't explain how fucking happy I am tone on Warped with my favorite band and my best friend, living my dreams, but there was something in the back of my head, nagging at me, making me feel this way.

The empty void inside me decided to open up a swallow me whole as I sat there, my hair a mess, make-up running, leaving messy streaks down my cheeks, hands gripping hard onto the couch, tears streaming uncontrollably down my cheeks, gasping for breath. I hadn't felt this way since I left home.

~le flashback~

'Samantha Jane you fucking gutter slut, get your filthy ass back here!' my step father yelled as I ripped my bruised, scarred arm from his clutches and fled down the hall.

His thunderous, drunken footsteps shook the whole house as he stumbled after me. He reached my bedroom just as I was flinging the door closed. His arm shout out at an alarming pace for a drunk man as he punched a hole in the door, ultimatley stopping it before grabbing a handful of my hair, ripping me backwards onto the floor.

'LEAVE ME ALONE! MUMMY!' I screamed back at him, kicking at him.

'Listen, you little whore,' he growled into my ear as he pushed me onto the floor, 'screaming for Mummy to help isn't going to work. She hates you just as much as I do. So either co-operate or you'll get what's coming for you times 100.'

I fought the urge to scream out for help, as her slapped me across the face multiple times, making my nose bleed. I went limp in his arms. No use fighting against something that you're not going to have a chance against.

'Now, little whore,' that seemed to be his pet name for me, 'give me something I won't forget.'

He ripped my shirt over my head, pulling off my bra as soon as it was exposed. I squeezed my eyes closed, willing the tears to go away as he pulled down my pants....

~end le flashback~

I shook violently as I cried, the memory bubbled up in my brain. If I could erase my mind if one memory, it would be that one. It haunts my sleep. It haunts my thoughts and ever since then, I haven't trusted a male in a relationship.

There was a loud click at the front of the bus, and a burst of laughter before everything went dead silent.

'I'm hallucinating again. Stupid psychosis.' I thought to myself. I wandered over to the bathroom to clean myself up before everyone got back, so they wouldn't suspect anything.

But it was too late. Leah, Austin, Alan, Phil, Tino, fucking Pierce The Veil and Asking Alexandria and some other pretty girl were sitting in the back lounge.

I stood there, my mouth a gape, just staring. Three of my favorite bands in one room? You must be kidding me.

"U-um. Wuuuuuut?" was all I could manage. A roar of laughter erupted from everyone except me. I felt warmth creep up my neck and into my cheeks.

I hid my face in my hands and shook my head as the laughter died down.

This would have to be the most awkward and the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.