Let Go, And Let Live Again

A/N: meeeerrrrr I could use more characters in this. If youre interested, message me! :D *gets no messages*. I'm still unsure about continuing this anyway. LEL. Whoever reads this, I love you <3 hehe.

ENJOY LOVLIES!

- kittens and mexicans c}:

~Alan's POV~

"U-um, wuuuuuuuuut?" Her voice was quiet as a mouse, but everyone heard her. The look on her face was priceless! I couldn't help but laugh. She looked so cute when she was surprised! Everyone else caught on, and soon the whole bus was dying of laughter.

When I next looked up at her, she wasn't blushing as red as a tomato like she was before, Sam was smiling widely at everyone, her eyes glassy. She skipped over to Austin, who had Leah on his lap, and hugged them both.

"I thought you'd forgotten to take me around meeting people Leah, but you bring them to me instead!" she giggled, Pulling away before squishing herself between Austin and me.

I slung my arm sloppily around her shoulders, and I felt her tense up, before she relaxed into my side, placing her head on my shoulder and tucking her feet under her.

I gently tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, gazing into her hazel eyes. I wonder if she can see the lust, or the longing in my eyes?

I sighed, and leant my head on top of hers, squeezing her shoulder softly, and listening to the boys, Leah and Gabby banter on about the past few months.

The room went silent and all eyes fell on us.

Vic whisted, "Since when did you have a girlfriend, Alan?"

"Yeah, ginger! When did you find yourself a lady?" Danny hollered.

I stated blankly at them. They really thought I was dating her? All I could say to that was, 'in my fucking dreams.'

"Guys, shut up! You're giving me a headache!" Gabby yelled, her voice booming through the back lounge.

Everyone shut up.

"Thank you." she sighed.

"Alan and I are best friends guys. Nothing more, nothing less," Sam smiled.

"Okay, now we have that cleared up, why don't we make the last night before the fun begins a good one and go get smashed?" Ben yelled.

A chorus of cheers erupted throughout the bus, and we all went or separate ways to get ready for tonights' events.

~Sam's POV~

I walked out the door of the bus, feeling very self-conscious in the dress Leah and Gabby had picked out for me earlier today.

After I got to meet PTV and AA, us three girls went out shopping to buy outfits for tonight's trip to a club. I would have been more than content in a pair of ripped skinnies, and a fancy shirt, but nooooo. I had to wear a dress.

It was some weird tradition Leah and Gabby had ever since they met. Whenever they went clubbing with the boys, they had to go shopping a pick out a whole new outfit.

The whole drive there, they shared stories with me and told me how they, at first, hated getting out of their comfort zone and wearing dresses too.

When I first saw Gabby sitting with James, I thought she would be a completely different person compared to who she is. I thought she'd be one of those girls who had it go all to their head. OH MY GOSH, IM DATING A ROCKSTAR. I'M BETTER THAN YOU! That kind of person, but in reality, she's so much like me, it's not funny.

A big gust of wind lifted up my hair, making it swirl around me, but it would be able to pick up my dress. No way in hell. I could barley walk in the damn thing!

My dress was a lime green, with a black lace covering it, so it wasn't too bright, yet it still had some darkness to it. The skirt of the dress was tight, and clung tightly to my thighs, ending just before my knees. It had a scooping neckline and clung to me tightly.

I couldn't say I had 'curves' yet, but I'd gained some weight after leaving home.

We matched the dress with black heels that made me look like a fucking giant. I was already 5'8! I didn't need to be any taller. So, to the girls' disapproval, I changed into my new, black Doc Martens I'd also brought today. They fussed over my hair and, after a yelling fest, I settled to leaving it out. Naturally pin-straight, bright red hair is awesome. My eyes had their normal thin line of black rimming them. I was all set.

"Everyone ready?" I asked as I walked over to Austin, Alan and James, with Gabby and Leah next to me. The other boys said they'd meet us there, so that's what they did.

&&