9: First World (9)

9: First World (9)

Shi Qing played the role of white lotus, and it was natural.

His face was buried in Yin Mingzheng's arms, and his body was shaking slightly, like a frightened little animal. He asked the person holding him pitifully: "Mingzheng, you didn't agree to me and said to Always stay with me? "

"Why did I wake up and you are gone."

"I……"

Yin Mingzheng's throat was full of sourness, feeling the young man's trembling body in his arms, not knowing how to answer.

He thought of many possibilities.

Shi Qing may send someone angry to hunt him down.

Or maybe he betrayed himself.

But he never expected that Shi Qing could leave the spaceship and appeared in front of him in such a way that he did not know how much he had suffered.

Even though Shi Qing is tens of thousands of years old, he spent his tens of thousands of years in the spaceship alone. Except for the weight that can become heavier and lighter at any time, Yin Mingzheng has never seen Shi Qing show any force .

Yeah, the king of the mechanical race doesn't need force.

As long as he stays on the spacecraft, there will naturally be tens of thousands of machinery to secure him and meet all his needs.

And now, for Yin Mingzheng, he left the spaceship.

Huge guilt and helplessness on teenagers filled the man's heart.

How would he answer?

Could it be said that he had been planning for a long time and deceived Shi Qing to add weakness to his body?

When Yin Mingzheng didn't know how to answer, Zhao Miaomiao, who was surprised by the sudden incident, finally reacted. She didn't miss the man's careful and careful attitude towards Shi Qing. Qing revealed a friendly smile:

"Where is this kid? Look at the pitiful, Mingzheng, I have the best medical doctor. You might as well bring him to me. I'll show him."

Yin Mingzheng was also a bit worried about whether Shiqing was injured or not. Now Shiqing has human organs, but it is not as injure as machinery.

Of course, it's impossible to find someone else's medical therapist.

When Shi Qing is special, he will naturally go to a trusted medical therapist.

Thinking about it this way, the man lowered his head and said warmly, "Shi Qing, come down first, and I will take you to see a medical doctor."

Shi Qing hugged Yin Mingzheng's neck very uncooperatively. "I don't want to go down, I want you to hold me."

Zhao Miaomiao was stunned by Shi Qing's righteousness, and then she felt a joy in her heart.

When Yin Mingzheng was at the base, she kept turning around him, trying to please him, but Yin Mingzheng had always been cold to her.

It took Zhao Miaomiao a lot of effort to understand why Yin Mingzheng had this attitude. He himself spelled it out from the sea of ​​swords and mountains, so the last thing he liked was the coquettish person.

Zhao Miaomiao, the coquettish young lady who still goes shopping everyday under such a serious situation, will certainly not be liked by him.

After learning why Yin Mingzheng didn't feel about herself, Zhao Miaomiao never had any new jewelry and clothes in front of him, and joined the medical team under her father's name.