43: Little Master Ye (10)

Yu Chennian has a car.

After all, he is a prince, and is not the same as those soldiers who have to ride on the road.

The car is gorgeous, even if he is not favored in the palace, he is also represented by the emperor. This car is a nine-wheeler, which is as wide as a room.

It's a pity that its owner is not willing to go up, but insists on riding the horse like other soldiers.

Seeing that the sun was getting bigger, the guards around Yu Chennian were really worried about what happened to the young master.

He was Yu Chennian, and his mother and brother were sent to the battlefield after they were abolished. As a result, they fought desperately on the battlefield, but the rice they sent was mixed with sand, and the quilt was also thin. Take it apart. Inside are black heart cotton.

I ca n’t eat enough, and I ’m not warm. Even if the soldiers were willing to fight again, how could they fight?

In the end, his father and brother were considered dead on the battlefield, and all the black pots were taken for granted to them. After the abolition, they were also affected and put into the cold palace.

But no one knows that the youngest brother after the disuse picked up his life and quietly returned to Beijing.

He wasn't stupid. At that time, the court did that kind of thing, and then gave him the crime of dumping him. Then he quickly abolished it. It would be impossible to say that there was no emperor in it.

Yu Chennian was still a few years old doll in the palace after he was abolished. He could only tolerate it, quietly cultivated the power, and pulled the loyal old part of the family.

If it wasn't for Yu Chennian's initiative to notice that someone was taking care of her, and guessed that her mother's family would be gone after the abolition, the two wouldn't be online so quickly.

This time, the guard who was sent to take care of Yu Chennian was very loyal. When the sun was getting bigger and bigger, he was really worried and stepped forward to persuade him:

"Her Royal Highness, please go back in the car and avoid it."

"No need." Yu Chennian waved his hand: "The soldiers can sun, why can't I sun."

The guard also knows that this little master has a good heart, and can only sigh. He went to the nine-wheeler and wanted to bring water to Yu Chennian to quench his thirst.

He went for a while, then returned hurriedly, whispering to Yu Chennian.

The young man who was looking at him violently grasped the reins, rolled over, dismounted, and quickly walked into the car.

In the luxurious carriage arranged according to the prince's tour specifications, the floor is covered with heavy carpets, and the floor is also covered with a white blanket, which is decorated with incense and a touch of aroma.

As if dreaming, a teenager was sleeping on the white carpet.

He was also covered with a red cape, and the beautiful face with a bright red color was even more tender. At this moment, he closed his eyes obediently, making people want to take good care of him in his arms.

Shi Qing didn't know what method was used and secretly hid in his car.

After he had already set off, he silently slept on the couch as the master.

Yu Chennian's cold eyes gradually softened since he was out of Beijing. He stepped forward, sat in front of the couch, and shouted softly:

"Time clear."