131: Little master in a Rich Nest (14)

The dignified Hechengjiang family, a large local family, was even forced by Shiqing, a teenager who was only a teenager, to be a child of a sister-in-law before the incident.

Now the whole family must live hungry and hungry. If you say it, you can't find your teeth with laughter.

Incidentally, such a thing really happened.

And because Shi Qing didn't hide from beginning to end, he just confronted the Jiang family so generously.

The young master sat in his sedan chair with gold threads embroidered on the curtains every day, and he was encouraged to carry the sedan chair to the various grain lines to inspect.

Every time you go to a place, you have to say a few words.

Everyone who sees Jiang's family to buy food cannot sell it. If anyone sells it, they can't afford to clean up with him, they can't clear up with him, they can't live with the whole family.

As for the Jiang family, they are also very recognizable.

Anyway, every person who has come in and out of the Jiang family has at least an individual to follow, and a red ribbon is tied on his shoulder, so I'm not afraid that someone won't recognize it.

When the little son of the family made such a noise, the whole crane city was lively.

Not only those big and small families, but even ordinary people are discussing what the outcome will be.

It was Shi Qing, the young master of the family who was unknowingly arrogant and imaginative and imaginative, and even did this trick.

Or the old family of the Jiang family couldn't bear it and bowed down to give and leave the book.

In short, it was lively.

As a lively person, Shi Father discovered for the first time that cheeky had the advantage of cheeky.

Those that he had received at the Jiang family at the beginning are now returned to Jiang's father.

Now, drinking tea slowly and impatiently, "Brother Jiang, do you want to be angry? A child is inevitably a little aggressive. He is a junior, why should Brother Jiang care about him?"

Jiang Fuqi almost didn't lift the table.

He reluctantly maintained his anger, and Pi Xiaorou did not smile. "Your brother Qing Qing has not yet become a singer. Hearing and learning is not very good. How can I have such a great ability to stir up my Jiang family? If you want to say this behind Only he is a junior, and when you do n't take part in it, Jiang is unbelievable. "

"Oh, that's what it says."

Shi's father put down the tea cup with a smile, his face full of self-satisfaction. "Even when someone heard this, he was a little unconvinced, but also, although my brother Qing didn't like studying, anyway, it was also my son. From the ears of his ears, he is talented and capable of doing such a big thing, as if not so strange. "

As he said, he smiled and touched his long beard, and sighed, it seemed to be a sigh.

"After all, my son follows his father."

"Qing brother followed my ingenuity, which is also very reasonable."

Jiang Father "..."

He had never seen such a brazen man.

When the father saw that he was so angry, he didn't even leave. After thinking about it, he turned to the waiter and said, "Go, and ask Qing brother to come to me."