115: Uncle Loves Me Again (16)

Shi Qing likes him.

Shi Qing likes him.

There was only one sentence left in Tan Mingjin's mind.

Flashing back and forth again and again.

Very magical.

But very happy.

As long as he thinks that the person whom Shi Qing likes is his Tan Mingjin, the smile on the corner of a man's lips can no longer fall.

Yes.

That's right.

That should be it.

At a sixteen-year-old age, no one in this city can compare.

Be nice to him, touch his head, send him what he likes to eat, and video with him every day.

When it came out that "the person whom Shi Qing likes must be a woman," everything the young man said that day was exactly according to his Tan Mingjin.

On the surface, Shi Qing was very repulsive to him, and Xiao Qing, who represents his inner thoughts, always looked at him with admiration and joy.

Shi Qingming didn't like Cheng Yunling, she thought she was like that, but she still had to force herself to make a pursuit.

The reason why he did so was not because of the slight maintenance and goodwill of Tan Mingjin to Cheng Yunling.

This child is jealous.

As long as he thought that he was so vicious and wronged because of jealousy, Tan Mingjin couldn't help laughing.

Those little details that didn't matter.

Why Shi Qingming really likes to be close to him, but never takes the initiative to get close to him.

Why did Shi Qing call him three times a day after having a "good relationship" with Cheng Yunling.

Why did the child react so much when he wanted a blind date.

All of this, there are answers.

With more and more thinking and clear thinking, the blood in the body of the man seemed to boil along with the thinking.

He likes Shi Qing.

Shi Qing also likes him.

Is there anything more happy in the world than this?

The driver who was driving carefully looked up at a pair of glasses with a gentle expression on his lips, slightly twitching Tan Dong with a slight smile, and shivered.

He has been following Tan Dong for so long, and seeing Tan Dong look cold and frosty, this is the first time he has seen him like this.

Smile for a while, then shake your head again with a smile.

Is this still Tan Dong?

Will not come across something unclean.

Thinking, the superstitious driver shuddered again and continued to tremble and drove the car.

Tan Mingjin's current behavior is completely instinctive.

Instinctively left the restaurant and instinctively got into the car.

When the phone rings, it is instinctively connected.

Cheng Yunling's voice came from the other side: "Do n’t you want to look for Tan Dong? I haven't told you the address yet."