37: Little Master Ye (4)

The snow outside was light and silent, and the melting snow water in the corridor slowly dripped down, making a sound similar to rain.

The room had a scent of scent, a warm and thick bedding was covered on the body, and a soft, tender stove was squeezed in the arms.

When Yu Chennian woke up, she thought she was in a dream.

Such a comfortable and comfortable scene, he can only feel it in dreams for so many years.

After slightly moving his arms, feeling soft under his hands, Yu Chennian bowed his head slightly, and saw Zheng Xiang Shiqing who was sleeping in his arms.

The young boy slept blushing, a pair of agile black eyes who were always proud and proud to look down at the crowd when they opened, hiding under the long eyelashes at this moment.

If you look at it this way, it seems that he is such a very well-behaved child.

Yu Chennian naturally knew not.

At that time, when Qing opened his eyes, he would become the young master who looked down on him and loved to play with him.

He was bullied since he was a child, but he didn't feel much about them.

Yu Chennian was proud at heart, and he felt that these people were not worth his hate.

He was quietly dormant like a poisonous snake hiding in the darkness, waiting for the opportunity to kill those who blocked him.

But he will not have any extra emotions because of the death of these people, happy or guilty, etc. These people are not worthy.

In the eyes of Yu Chennian, Shi Qing was no different from several emperors.

But now, looking at the red fluttering face of Little Master Ye and the heat that was gently sprayed on his arm with a breath, Yu Chennian's heart rose strangely.

Such a proud, but fragile little guy.

It's like once he wanted to have but couldn't get a milk cat.

【Ding! Yu Chennian Exclusion Degree 142100]

The young man felt that the young man in his arms moved slightly, and the delicate lips moved with it. It was like eating something good in a dream. Alas, the beautiful curled eyelashes were shaking slightly.

He knew Shi Qing was going to wake up.

Yu Chennian closed his eyes as if he had been sleeping.

The body in his arms moved more and more fiercely, he could feel Shi Qingzheng staggering around in his arms, humming delicately and delicately.

After a while, Little Master came to his senses, and he lifted the quilt and yawned.

The next second, Yu Chennian felt that Shi Qing's soft and tender feet were pinching his waist, and looked like he was tickling him.

The young master who just woke up was still a little waxy, and his tone was as proud as ever, "Hey! Why are you still asleep, get up!"

Yu Chennian resignedly opened his eyes.

Shi Qing, who had already got up from the bed, was full of sleep contentment. When Yu Chennian woke up, he hummed and raised his small chin. The delicate face was full of "You are good at serving, this little master is very satisfaction":

"It seems you still use it a bit. It's not as annoying as they say. When the younger man comes to lunch, you come to warm me up."

He used the tone of command, apparently he did not intend to give Yu Chennian a chance to refuse.