🎵19🎵

"Jacob!"

Picking up a crying Patrick, the bright haired boy looks at Alex, "What?"

"Chris is working here!"

"That's awesome, will you get me the first-aid kit?"

"Oh, yeah."

Jacob takes the small first-aid kit from Alex and set Patrick down on the cushioned table in the back room as he wipes his wet cheeks.

"You gotta be more careful, Patrick," he says softly.

He sniffles, small whimpers slipping from his mouth.

"It's okay, we'll get you cleaned up."

Quickly cleaning up the little boy's knee, palms, and chin, Jacob places band-aids over top of the scrapes, "Want a sticker?"

He nods, "Yes, please."

"Good job on using your manners," the elder replies giving him a Batman sticker.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now go play and be careful. If it starts to hurt, sit by Alex or Vic for a little while."

Watching him run out the door, Jacob loses his smile seeing a person standing in the hallway, "A-Addison?"

"Hi," she smiles politely.

"H-hi. What, um, what are you doing here?"

"I came to drop off my niece and I remembered you worked here and Alex told me you were back here."

"Oh, yeah, I still... work- why did you wanna see me?"

She shrugs, "I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"I'm doing great, actually. Why are you here? I've never seen you here before," Jacob states a little angrier than intended.

"My sister had some problems at the other daycare so she switched to this one."

He sighs, "I really don't feel like talking to you. Not right now at least."

"Why not?" Addison smirks, walking toward him.

He stares her down as she pushes him up against the table, attempting to push her away without getting in trouble for hurting her.

"Why don't we finish where we left off last time we saw each other, hm?" she hums, reaching down to undo his pants.

"I have a-" before he could stop her, he hears a voice that makes his body break out into panic mode. "J-Jacob?"

🎵

Jerking awake, Troye looks around the room frantically before remembering where he was.

He sighs and lets out a yawn before standing and stretching and walking out the door in search of Jacob.

"-we finish where we left off last time we saw each other, hm?" he hears someone say.

He smirks lightly.

Is someone about to get laid in the back of a daycare?

He keeps walking and glances inside a room to see two people.

One of which had black hair.

His breath hitches in his throat, "J-Jacob?"

Jacob's head snaps up and he quickly shoves the girl to the side, buttoning his pants, "Troye! I swear it's not what it looks like!" Troye backs away as Jacob comes closer, "Don't."

"Babe, I-"

"Don't call me that. Just...leave me alone, Jacob."

Troye walks away and calls Bailey's name when he gets to the playroom.

"Hey, Tro," Alex smiles. "How'd you sleep?"

"Bailey, come on. We gotta go," he commands, ignoring Alex.

Bailey runs over to her dad excitedly and grabs his hand before they walk out the door.