Male mc x highschool!au rire (im so sorry lmao)

Warning: slurs, slight nsfw

(You & Rire are both 18+ in this au)

You and the popular guy were enemies. You were a player on the football team, and he was just.. a snobby bitch. He was the "upper class" type. He somehow got the teachers to let him wear sunglasses inside, which automatically makes him "cooler". You thought nerds weren't cool, but all the ladies were falling for him, so that just made you more angry.
In the short chats you had with him, it always ended up with him making fun of you "playfully" and him saying that "it was a joke". You had to admit, when he called you names, you felt butterflies in your stomach. It was just something about his voice that made you feel.. hot.
But you knew you weren't a f*g.
You were a guy going through puberty, it was probably just confusion, you thought.
It was after football practice, and you were getting changed. After getting changed and saying bye to your friends, you started to go outside and get your bike to ride home. You went to get your bike, but a firm hand grabbed your shoulder. You turned around and saw Rire. He looked embarrassed, you could only imagine what he wanted from you, especially with that look on his face. Maybe your nudes were leaked and he was telling you? You don't recall sending any nudes to anyone.
" hey y/n, I need to ask a favor.. you have a minute?" He said, smiling a little. You smirked. This guy was RICH, and he wants a favor? You wonder what he wants.. "No, actually. I don't have a minute, I need to go." You turned away and got on your bike.
He ran to the front and grabbed your bike handle, stopping you from riding away. "No, I'm serious, y/n. I need you to do a favor for me, just once.." he looked desperate. Really desperate.
So you let it slide.
"Fine, Rire. What do you want from me?"

After talking for a long while, you both ended up at his house. Even though all of this was about a favor, you ended up learning some personal stuff about him. But that didn't make him any less of a f*ggot to you.  Your puberty started to act up a little bit. While he was talking about personal stuff, your mind wandered somewhere else. Thinking about what he would look like naked, and on your dick. You couldn't help it, you knew you weren't gay too. If anything did happen, you would just blame it on puberty. Apparently you were hard in front of him, because he started questioning it, smirking.
Before you could even answer him, he was pushing you against the wall. Face to face with Rire.
You gulped. "Hey, man, I'm not gay.." you felt stupid saying it, because you sounded weak, and you sounded like you were a lying bitch.
He laughed a little. "You don't have to be gay to do this with me. It's not like we're dating.. it's called experimenting."
"Well, experimenting or not, it's still gay, and I don't want your weird rich boy hands all over my dick." You pushed him away, and he barely budged. You went over to the door to leave.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
"Ever since then, it's been awkward between us, and we don't talk much. But every time he passes me in the hall, he goes out of his way to smirk at me and lick his lips. It pains me to say it turns me on slightly."
To this day, your football friends still laugh.