Lawrence x female gardener🖤

[ suggested by someone!
Warnings: blood/gore ]

It had been a normal night out at the bar, nothing special. My friends had suggested that I went out because I had been focusing on gardening too much, which couldn't be possible. They couldn't understand that it was a hobby, and I quite enjoyed it. You sat down at an empty table and put your head down slightly, thinking about just heading back, as you were already bored with the place. You slowly started to drift between awake and asleep, and then finally you fell asleep. When you woke up, you were terrified, you didn't know how long you had been asleep for. Quickly, you looked around and saw a man with long blond hair. You hopped up and ran over to him, grabbing his shoulder lightly. "Hey, sorry to bother.. do you happen to know the time?" You said, letting go of his shoulder. "Oh, um.. it's.. it's almost closing time.." he said, avoiding all eye contact with you. You felt a strange vibe from him, so you pushed further. "Hey, are you ok? You seem a little put off." You said, giving him a "worried" look. He looked surprised, which was sort of odd. "O-oh-um.. Im fine...Im just..waiting for my...friend.." as soon as he said that, a shorter male with red hair came out. The small redhead offered you a round before the bar closed, but you politely declined. Then, without much hesitation, the redhead excused himself from the group and quickly left, leaving you and the blond man in shock. The blond stood there for a second or two before he ran out after the redhead. You shook your head, what a waste of time. You started to head out and walk home. It was dark, and you regretted falling asleep now. But then, as you were walking, you felt something tap your shoulder. You jumped a little and turned around- it was the weirdo from the bar. He started to say something, but struggled to spit the words out. "Rens path.. it split from mine." He said, looking down. "Ren was different..." and before I knew it, he was swinging at my face! I had no idea what to do, so I jerked my head to the side and ran as fast I could down an alleyway, which seemed promising. Until I heard footsteps following me, he was running too! And I could hear him getting closer, I started crying, scared for my life. Curse these boobs, slowing me down. Curse me for not wearing a bra! Like a dumb ass! You turned again and stopped in another alleyway. You sighed and leaned against the wall, you couldn't hear him.
You started to calm down, until you heard footsteps, and before you knew it, he was right in front of you, bashing your head into the cement behind you, before you crumbled to the ground.

The first thing you felt when you woke up was pain, you had a huge headache. You were in a warm room, but it wasn't.. warm— it was more of a misty warm. It smelled of plants, something you smell way too often. You liked the smell. You adjusted to the heat quickly, as you are around it all the time.
You heard a low mumble, and you opened your eyes slowly. The blond male (who was nuts) was right in front of you, his backed turned to your face. He kept mumbling. "This is a mistake.. it's ok.. I'll fix it, it'll be easy..it won't be like last time.. no-" he turned around and looked at you, his face turning from blank to sheer panic. "You're awake!" He said, his panic still not fading. "Erm.. I can.. I can explain this." He said, looking down, and then at you. You nodded. This must've taken him by surprise. He looked away and then kept talking. "Well..um..ok. Things got a little out of hand.. I had been talking to Ren...Y-you know, over the i-internet.. so I was nervous... t-then you showed up. And then Ren... Ren left.. and... and then...." he trailed off, looking at the ground. "And now you're here... I couldn't just leave you there...! I should never leave..now I just have another problem to take care of.."
You started sweating. "N-no! It's ok, you don't need to have a problem.. heh.. we can be friends..!" You said, laughing nervously.
He looked at you, unamused. "No..Thats..that won't work out.."
you looked at him pleadingly, then looked around the room. An idea popped up in your mind. "I..I see you like plants."
"... I guess...."
"I garden too, I do it for a living..!"
He looked at you, still unamused.
"Your plants are pretty, so are your flowers..."
"Flowers are liars"
You looked at him as he explained, not really listening.
You sighed as he started talking to himself again. He looked at you. "What am I gonna do.. with you..." he rubbed his neck. "It's.. It's getting early... I'm.. you should— I'm gonna rest now, I.. I can't think straight.." and as soon as that came out, he was already getting ready to sleep, uneasily at that.
Before you knew it, you woke up. You had fallen asleep? But as soon as you opened your eyes, you saw Lawrence, was was sloppily put together. His shirt was unbuttoned and his hair was messy. You looked at him in terror. He smiled and blushed just a little, looking at the ground. "You're so beautiful.." he whispered to himself. The scenery behind you slowly started to fade into night, it was night already?!! He slowly grabbed something from a nearby table and touched your neck. The soft touches to your neck slowly turned into a burning, aching sensation that was not at all nice. You felt warmness drip from your neck to your back as he ran his finger down the large cut he had made.
"Please let me go! We can be friends, I can show you my garden, we can talk about plants, we can put stuff in the forest and watch it grow! we can forget this ever happened, just please stop!"
"The forest..?"
"Yes, the forest!"
"..hm.. no.."
You choked back a sob. "P-please.." you looked around. "We can talk about plants, rivers, ponds-"
"Rivers..."
"Yes, you like r-rivers too?"
"I've seen the river..."
As soon as he said that, you felt an odd sensation. Something about those words.. "The river".. they sounded familiar. "The river..?"
You looked up at him, you were surprised when you saw his face. He was smirking, he looked evil. "I was scared. Just like you are now.. all tied up, like an animal.. scared for my life.."
"I've seen it."
He looked at you, the devilish smirk fading from his face. He looked almost scared. He stayed silent, expecting you to go on. You described the river like you had seen it before, which you hadn't.. you didn't know why this felt so familiar.
When you were finished, you felt your arms, you could move them! You looked up at him, and to your surprise, he was smiling and blushing. You looked at him, feeling a warmness crowd your face. You had no idea why you just now felt a strange attraction to him, but it felt.. amazing. Like the world stopped and it just focused on you two. Nothing else. You felt your legs get cut free also. As soon as they did, you stood up, but almost immediately fell into his arms. He smelled of rotten flesh and a sickly sweet plant smell, not pleasant in the slightest, but it didn't matter. It felt amazing, it felt like forever you had been holding each other.

And ever since that moment, you had bonded. Living a beautifully weird life with him was amazing. It's like you bonded over everything immediately, and the biggest thing holding your relationship was the river.. thank you so much, river.
I have found peace.

.

.

.

.