Strade but DAD x male mc bc dream daddy got me gayin despite being lesbian

( this was a request )

C/N - child name

You could hear strade and c/n running around downstairs, it was nothing serious. Just strade being stupid again and almost dropping the poor kid. You ran downstairs quickly, going to stop any chaos that could happen. When you ran downstairs to the screaming, it was just then you had realized the screaming was laughter, and not the child being traumatized by it's adoptive father. He was doing that stupid "I'm gonna throw you at the ceiling and you're gonna laugh BC I'm gonna catch you" thing. You sighed in relief and sat on the couch while strade played with c/n. You started to read a book and after awhile, they both got bored and decided to bother you.
"Hey, y/n, what should I make for dinner?"

"Don't know, anything would be nice."

"Hey y/n,," and then the thousands of questions flooded in. You sighed, now completely torn away from your book. "Can you guys please stop? I'm just trying to read. Strade, if you're going to make dinner, I'll watch c/n. They can't be near you while you're cooking because you'll burn them.." you say as the child jumps into your lap and hugs you tightly.
Strade scoffs. "Y/n, I wouldn't burn them. If anything, they'd burn themselves. Plus I'm watching them, it'll be fine. Don't you remember? I stitched all your wounds.." he trailed off. You didn't want to remember. You looked away and the child looked at strade.
"What does daddy mean??" The child said, giggling a little. You smile at the sight of your child happy. "Nothing, baby. ..go cook with Strade, he might teach you some stuff." And with that, the child is off with Strade.

You felt angered once they left, did he really have to bring that up in front of your child? Despite adopting a child with Strade, he still did things to you for his sick pleasure. It wasn't anything bad, just little cuts here and there for his arousal. But it still made you shiver.
After about a minute, you heard a child screaming and strade trying to shush the child.
You ran outside to strade putting something cold on the child's arm.
"Strade, what happened?"

"... they burnt themself by accident while I was trying to get the meat out of the package.."

The child runs to you and bawls into your chest.
"I said it was a bad idea, and you still did it.."

"THEYRE FINE it's just a small burn."

"They're not like me strade, they're a child, they can't take pain."

Strade paused, he seemed to be thinking.

You picked up your child and walked inside.