Lawrence x strade

[ warning: and abuse (ish) ]
Vincent had been talking about his friends to Lawrence frequently, mostly because they worked together and had nothing better to do. He'd only ever mentioned strade once, but law found himself quite into what Vincent had explained. Longish brown curly hair.. tan skin.. he was shorter than law, but definitely more strong. Law asked for some info on strade, and Vincent caught on quickly. "Ah, ya wanna meet the bastard, huh? So you can get dicked down?" Vincent said, chuckling. Laws face immediately turned red. "N-no.. I just.. I just want to try and.. you know.. make more friends..?" Law said, looking down. With some more light convincing, he got enough info on strade and he actually got his number too. He never used his phone, like literally he barely ever did. But when he got strades number, after work he immediately put in strades number and texted him. All law said was "hi, this is law, Vincent's friend." And he got a WHOLE paragraph back.
"Hello!! This is strade, Vincent's friend!" And then he just went on and on about how excited he was to meet Lawrence for the first time, and that they should meet up, and just random stuff honestly. They quickly agreed on a date and a place.
The days went by quickly, work with Vincent wasn't that bad as they used to be. The day of the meet came, and to say the least, law was excited and strade was overjoyed. Strade was an hour early, and law was at least 20 minutes late. As soon as strade saw law, he was shaking his hand and talking. Law didn't follow any of what strade was saying. The whole time, strade was talking and law was just nodding. When the meeting was over, strade offered to take law back to his place. Law agreed, because he had walked. Strade was ok in laws book, but he got really nervous when strade grabbed his wrist and led him out to his car. His grip was strong, and his hands were rough. Law felt sort of embarrassed, but he didn't know why. When he got into strades car, he looked at strade, and strade looked at him. They stared at each other for a long time, before strade started the car and started to drive. Law didn't even notice they weren't driving to his house, he was too busy looking at strades side view. Strade stopped the car and turned to law. To laws surprise, strade whacked the shit out of him! And he was out before he could do anything. When he woke up, he was tied up in what looked to be a basement. His vision was blurred, it took a few to adjust. When it did, he saw strade all up in his face. Law jumped and threw his head back, it was instinct. He was tied to a bar, so when he threw his head back, his head hit the bar with a loud thud. He choked back a sob. He had a headache, and the hit just made it worse. "Strade.. what.. what are you doing..?" Law said, looking up at strade. Strade laughed in his face and leaned back. "Oh, lieb, wouldn't you like to know! I'm sorry, I just couldn't pass up this offer! I don't see people like you a lot." Strade got down on one knee and grabbed laws face somewhat softly. He examined it carefully. Lawrence blushed a little, but not much. "Hm, I guess my hit didn't do much damage to your face, what a relief, huh?" He laughed a little. Law looked down. "Please let me go.. If..if Vincent finds out he Um..he won't be happy....." Lawrence was unsure of this, because Vincent was unpredictable. Strade laughed a little, but then stopped a few seconds after it started. He clearly didn't like the thought of being beat up by Vincent. He grumbled something before thinking deeply. "Hmmm..ok lieb, I'll let you go.. under one circumstance. You tell him our meetup went great, and that we're friends. You tell him about you being in my basement, I'll kill you and him, got it babe?" Strade said, leaning back fo observe law. Law nodded as soon as the words came out of strades mouth.

To this day, he's still awkward around strade. He doesn't tell Vincent anything about their relationship.

Sorry this one sucks, it wasn't really planned!