Female mc x highschool!Au strade

[ warning:  stalking  ]
IN THE BTD HIGHSCHOOL AU EVERY CHARACTER IS 18+, INCLUDING MC
It had been a normal day at school, slow n boring. But your friend had invited you to meet her boyfriend after school. She said to meet you at the football field, because her boyfriend played football. When you arrived, you sat down on the bleachers and watched the football practice, which was nearing an end.
You could see glimpses of the guys through their helmets. To say the least, it wasn't like every high school movie where the football guys are hot. They all looked like crack addicts, sadly. Except one of them. He wasn't that bad looking, actually. You had caught yourself staring at him a few times. Before you knew it, the boys were gone and your friend motioned you to follow her and find her boyfriend. So you got off of the bleachers and followed her to wherever the hell she was going.
While you were walking with her, you started asking some questions about the "mystery" boy. "What's his name, the 31 (?) guy?" You asked. Your friend gave you one of those 'do you really wanna know' looks. "His name is Strade, and he's the worst player on the team. He's a huge slacker, and he smells like sweat and motor oil." She fake gagged. You laughed a little and smiled at her. "I only asked for his name, but thanks for the extra info." You said happily as she got her boyfriend. When she came out with her bf, she started explaining that they both had to go.
Before you could answer, she was already gone.
You sighed, now alone with sweaty, smelly guys who were beginning to file out and leave. You decided that you were just gonna walk home instead of asking someone to drive you home. While you were walking, you felt a warm hand grab your shoulder. You turned around to see Strade, the guy you were staring at earlier. You felt your face heat up a little as he started introducing himself. "Hey, I saw you staring at me from the bleachers, the names strade" he said, his voice was warm, like a blanket. And he had a nice accent. You laughed nervously and touched your neck, rubbing the back of it. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. It's just that— some of the guys on the football team are really ugly, and you happen to be one of the decent ones." That came out more flirtier than you wanted, but the nervousness that you had faded when you heard him laugh. Maybe he thought it was a joke or something, so you laughed a bit too. "Oh, and my names y/n. I like your name.. it fits you." You said, more blush covering your face. "Oh, I know your name. I've known it for awhile." He laughed slightly. You didn't laugh.
Before you knew it, you two were walking home in the same direction. He walked you home.

The only thing is, you didn't tell him where you lived. And he was the one leading the way. You thought that was a little odd. He walked your up to your doorstep. "Bye, y/n. See you tomorrow at the end of practice?" He said, smiling. You nodded pretty fast, totally forgetting the fact that he already knew your name and where you lived. "Ok, cool, see you then!"

And then he was gone. That night, you stayed up late, studying for a test. You heard something tap your window softly. You went over to see what it was. When you opened the window, you found something laying there. You grabbed it before the wind could whip it away. There were pictures of you. Pictures of you getting undressed, pictures of your shower curtain while you were in the shower, pictures of you brushing your hair and more. You felt scared and disgusted, but then you pieced it all together. Strade. How he knew your location and name. You totally freaked out. But it was so early, you couldn't do anything about it now.

You went to sleep scared, but you woke up to arms around you, a warm body next to yours.
You almost screamed, but a hand went over your mouth. Then everything was black.