|Criminal Minds|Spencer Reid x Reader

Warning: Angst end in fluff, attempted suicide, cutting.
Note: Inspired by Friend Please by Twenty Ine Pilots.
———

  You sat in your apartment bathroom holding the blade that caused you many scars, you look at it and your wrists in a dazed look. You where alone and you were going end it all... You barely got sleep due to memories of you childhood. But you had one problem, you had one person who cared for you deeply... your best friend Spencer Reid...{A/N: Talk about friend zoned}
  As you pressed the blade over your veins when you hear a click of the front door and, "[Y/n]?" You forgot you gave Spencer a spare key to your apartment.
  "Y/n where are?" Spencer called out into the dorm. You hold back your tears from falling by bitting your lib.
  "[Y/n]...?" His voice got closer... then he opened the door, to see you on the ground, blood flowing from your wrists holding back tears.
  "Nononono," he panicked rushing over to where you were, he pressed into the wounds, "Why?"
  "I'm sorry." You cried everything fading into darkness.

<Timeskip>

Beep
Beep
Beep
  You wake up to blinding light and the smell of bleach. You feel something warm in your hand, you look over to see a head full of brown hair laying on the bed. Then you noticed the bandages on both your arms. You feel your hand be squeezed, you look at Spencer as he wakes up then his eyes widen.
  "You're up!" He exclaimed happily, then his face turned serious, "Why [Y/n]...?"
  "Memories..." You replied looking away from him. He knew about your childhood, it was a sensitive topic for you.
  "Is this the first time?" He asked.
  "High school my [adopted parent] found me..." You answered getting close to tears.
  "You might not think it's true but a lot of people love you, the whole team is worried about losing you..." He murmured {A/N: this autocorrected to murdered}, "I was worried..."
  "Really?" You asked doubtful it was true.
  "Look..." He hesitated, "I-I love you more than friends, so yes I was worried."
  You look at him in surprise, "I... uh... I love you too." You murmured.
  You both kiss each other softly, then you sat there holding hands. But everyone needed to ruin the moment by barging into the room.